- Last post
- 42 Responses
Will it go smoothly?
[ ] yes
[ ] no
Place your bets.
i want to say yes but it's a no from me ;)
Pardon me, ideaist.
I predict Trump will brag that his inauguration was bigger.
- trust the plannuggler
- Nicholas Cage is as good an actor as Trump is a human being.CyBrainX
- Haha, amazing!instrmntl
- the face off machine https://www.youtube.…neverscared
- longer versions is more funny https://www.youtube.…neverscared
- where we go biden, we go trump!sarahfailin
I expect at least some rioting and violence. I wish it was done privately with just John Roberts and Joe Biden. This ceremonial display of normalcy isn't going to fool anyone. This country is so divided it shouldn't even continue as one country.
I think it will pretty go off without a hitch. Like fooler said, Donnie is probably going to go on about crowd sizes (must suck having a pickled Champignon de Paris out of a jar where a cock is supposed to be); but, for the rest, I don't expect anything to happen.
At least not in DC, with that command presence.
- Maybe in DC, but in other cities, things will get a bit larpy.PhanLo
- i had to look up 'larpy' LOLKrassy
- @Phan, I actually doubt it. Very few turned out for protests in other cities this weekend, and I think the cosplayers are a bit afraid the army might spank themContinuity
No amount of protest can stop it. It’s already been decided. The inauguration isn’t required to make someone president. It’s just a ceremony. Biden is president regardless of who wants to burn a building over it.
- Bro have you even seen Face/Offnb
- Oh right. Wink wink.monospaced
- why are people downvoting me?monospaced
- Is it because I'm not making a mockery of it? Is it that I'm being serious?monospaced
- write something about jlo´s ass people love that ..;)neverscared
- I’ll just wait for someone to plagiarize this and get the upvotes.monospaced
Biden is grooving with jlo and lady gaga into his first term... remember trumpo loco couldn´t even find someone to perform at his starting moment.
Creator of viral ‘Dreams’ TikTok to take part in Biden’s virtual inauguration parade
- Amazing if this guy made any money off thisbainbridge
- I still don't see any reason for that clip to have gone viral.i_monk
- @i_monk here: https://www.qbn.com/…Krassy
- that's an unhealthy amount of cranberry juice.monNom
- Why isn’t he sponsoredscarabin
- sugar water®utopian
- They gave him a free truck, so I'd say that counts for something.Gucci
- 15 minutes X's 3utopian
- Oh nicescarabin
- Krassy: https://www.youtube.…i_monk
- @i_monk :DKrassy
- y'all got tiktok?pango
Since things have gone so smoothly up to this point in time, I suspect nothing less than well-oiled uneventful day tomorrow.
Trump and his family will be quietly watching whatever news outlet continues to stroke their fragile egos.
Gavin McInnes will be engaged in some form of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Trump supporters at large will be holding hands in solidarity.
Deathboy will be trying to figure out a way to get back on QBN.
Liberal commentary & comedy will wonder what to do from now on.
And much of the rest of humanity will breathe a hushed sigh of relief that the king of stupids will be flushed slowly out of their daily conversations.
honestly think the capitol riot was the big moment, not a lead-up to anything.
it did enough damage - has sewn enough discontent among both of the major parties, will continue to act as a nuisance and an asset for both as well (the democrats will use this as their 9/11 to get new fear-based policies through, also use it as an excuse to not do anything else, GOP will be able to use it as a gun to point at the liberals and say "don't you dare")
biden will be sworn in, things will get marginally enough back to normal for just enough of the population to leave behind the rest, and the united states will hobble toward the end of its reign
- i do believe there is a chance for small acts of violence, likely trump people vs antifa, but absolutely nothing involving what could be state securitycolin_s
- Sincerely hope you are right.ben_
- I don't know if I'd feel confident making that prediction in a country that regularly has mass shootings.yuekit
- Remember the Las Vegas shooting that killed 60 people and wounded 400? That was just one crazy guy with a bunch of guns.yuekit
- @yuekit - maybe a few trump supporters open firing on antifa, and then having a brief gun battle with the state, but i don't see any battlefield-type scenariocolin_s
- i guess that's what i mean: minor violence between factions i can see, maybe, briefly, before the state stops it all. an uprising against the state? i don't seecolin_s
- They definitely don't have the support for a full-scale uprising. I could see something like Waco or Oklahoma City bombing, let's hope not though.yuekit
Some Good Ol' Boys are going to get a Dodge Charger and slap it up like The General Lee, fill it with fertiliser, and burn it through the streets of DC and attempt to launch it at Joe's head.
I hope something happens so we can watch Meal Team Six humiliate themselves again. Top kek
- ahem *only one manmonNom
- A sweaty little Italian?_niko
- I would have gone with this guy
- It's been a long time since the Mil taken control of the US, ey, but, shhh... keep dreaming, sweet prince ;)OBBTKN
- Don't get me wrong... I like you gringos, I just can't stand your "politics", lolOBBTKN
- O H M Y GoD!D4W33D
- a 7 digit palindrome date will next happen in 100 years not 1000.
Jan 21, 2121.slinky
- Yeah meant inauguration date of January 20 3021 so 1203021_niko
- ah yes... also that depends on if it happens on 1/20 from now on... Obama's #2 inauguration was on 1/21 and others had them at diff times, but recently 1/20slinky
- is most common recentlyslinky