- Last post
- 1,140 Responses
I think people like PhanLo are a representation of how America is fucked.
Here we have an individual posting the worst possible content scraped from repositories of Karen’s, people of Walmart and people roasting others in Twitter shared on Reddit.
He takes time amplifying the bad and ignoring any of the good. It is users like this that are turning QBN into further shit.
We already receive your inundation of Instagram posts. Some inspiring illustrations and purely trash graffiti.
If you posted every second of every day just to this thread you would still be less than .026% of America’s population.
This thread doesn’t reflect that America is fucked. It just reflects PhanLo is an asshole who likes to stir shit.
But hey, I guess when you’re done posting Instagram links, the part that you need to do, is shit on the forum with cherry picked bullshit to support your own narrative.
- I understand your frustration, and you're right that with sharing these contents people are powering the disaster, but i think we should ask the other side.sted
- (rest of the stuff he is posting here is completely ok with me, i also don't get it what is he doing here and why)sted
- purely trash graffiti?! nom nom nom...oey_oey
- You're an odd guy Imbecile.
What is my narrative?
I often agree with a lot of stuff you post, you just seem angry all the time.PhanLo
- He has posted a lot of design related topics in many of the threads. Within hours all the design threads sink to oblivion with the rest of the design threads.utopian
- He post some great shit in the art/illustration threads tho. jussssayin'dopepope
- I try to post stuff in relevant threads, but mostly people just want to argue about politics on here.PhanLo
- I posted a lot in drawing of the day and someone got annoyed about that too, just can't please some people.PhanLo
- Maybe many of our stateside friends misinterpret just how low America sits in the estimations of those outside.monoboy
- Make posts great again.AQUTE
- @phanlo contributes so much good stuff here, what the dickens are you talking about?fadein11
- PhanLo don't have to please anyone here... and what you're doing in those threads is great, please don't stop.
n that is why i don't get itsted
- yes sted!AQUTE
- Of all people to take the time to write this kvetch aboutGnash
- oh sorry, you got triggered because you disagree, my bad.fadein11
- He’s good in my books. Weird post.ben_
- I'd say PhanLo is one of the only ones posting anything of relevance on here, also he's Scottish and a good indicator of what it's like from an outside view_niko
- @imbecile I think you also snapped at me recently for posting those comebacks for posts in Pic of the day, so...chill a bit?grafician
- oh and btw, America is fucked, is a well known fact, stop taking things personallygrafician
- ( @fad - directed at me? I agree with you, how did you misread my post? )Gnash
- would you like a form to fill out?renderedred
- This is a standpoint. I don’t agree. He posts plenty or design related stuff as well.maquito
- for the record phan is one of the nicest ppl here and i enjoy his posts very much.renderedred
- defug is going on here.pango
- Thumbs up here as well for PhanLo. I really enjoy his creative posts. Quite inspiring.Green_Pork
- I'm a bit sad Imbecile doesn't like graffiti.PhanLo
- #LeavePhanLoAlone #NotAllPhanLosyuekit
- @PhanLo yeah that's personality flaw
which he should work on :D but hey we aren't cut from the same wood, so its up to him whether he likes something or notsted
- imbecile is a dickhead, america is fucked... continuekingsteven
- But the question remains the same, do these posts reflect any of your political views or it's things what you have encountered on the internets and hit share.sted
- I know that some ppl don't feel great about that we had a dedicated thread for the US covid pandemic but this went beyond that subject.sted
- Any of us has the right to open a thread for the sufferings of ts country of origin.sted
- I get what imbecile is saying on some level, all of these negative and apocalyptic posts don't represent the reality of life in the USA.yuekit
- Having spent the entire pandemic overseas, I meet a lot of people who seem to think the USA is literally collapsing or a failed state or something. I don'tyuekit
- think we've quite reached that point, at least not yet lolyuekit
- this is just scottish twitter shit, america is fucked and it's this defensive nationalistic bs not some shithead in floridakingsteven
- I don't think anyone should feel attacked by these posts. I just stumbled on a cache of brutality and unleashed it all at once.PhanLo
- Have a look for yourselves, I'll catch you in November when this thread will be fucked for real.
- at the second political discussion starts to grow here because of the elections this thread will land in the cemetery.sted
- I'm mad someone got mad at someone, before I got mad at someone!pango
- @yuekit i was listening to the same bullshit when I was a kid (west is going to collapse, the imperialist us is on the verge of collapse) and yet here we are...sted
- as i see it people start to understand that it's the leadership what they have to fight no each other. but it is a much more complicated and slower processsted
- Lol @pangomaquito
- imbecile, what a thick idiot.i_was
- "and purely trash graffiti", dude you know nothing about graffiti.i_was
- @gnash - not directed at you, was at imbecile. but timing was bad so can see why you thought that. not at all though, honestly.fadein11
- @i_was ehj man, there was nothing wrong with that part lol. or idk what u r talking about :)sted
- Hehe, he's so wrong, knows a fuck about graffiti and posts shit about cars.i_was
- Fake motion blur...of course its American.utopian
- Wouldn't want to hit a bump in the road, might lose his little sausage.PhanLo
- I approve ~20% of this imageimbecile
- not american unless big pharma gave him woodfadein11
- What kind of car is that?Gnash
- Is that a Japanese car?moldero
- hard to say cause it's modded, but it appears to be a Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- The lady loves her jobi_was
Yeah, I relapsed. Those front-page posts weren’t helping at tall... At this point, I think that the American gubernatorial debate (not the actual “debate”, which Trump would never expose himself Into), but the real, philosophical debate, demonstrates the humongous lack of conditions that
the American people seem to have today to face a evaluation, selection, and final decision on who would be their new president. America has broken Democratic trust. Idiocracy is more likely to win, (100%, imo) and I frankly don’t have a damn clue about whatever will happen with the this country in the upcoming years. It’s hard to imagine for someone like me: a south merican born in the late 70’s who grew up watching the A team, Rambo and Tour of Duty.
- __________ insert derogatory comment bout Uruguay... we only got 36 deaths from COVID, bitch.maquito
- The state I live in is 20% larger than Uraguay, we only had 13 deaths. Understand the reality and scope of the situation, don’t just compare it to yours.imbecile
- There is a vocal minority of anti-maskers in America keeping our numbers up that the mask wearing quarantined public can not stop.imbecile
- I just checked, your population is 20% greater so I think that shows distancing works for my area and our death rate is much lower than yours.imbecile
- It’s not all about statistics, you imbecile. Uruguay did a great job with the distancing, masking, close-down, and persistent monitoring.maquito
- Shopping malls re-opened just a month ago. Theaters remain closed. It’s not only an equation, it’s a gubernatorial standpoint, and a popular behavior.maquito
- If some state in Uruguay would’ve decided to “open”, the president would’ve straight up fired his/her ass off.maquito
- I feel bad for those countries that are still struggling with the pandemic in major scales. It’s not people’s fault, it’s their leaders’.maquito
- Intense answer. Not sure what he wanted to say about cocaine. Shame he mumbled in the end. I’d def have this guy before Trump.maquito
- ^ ignorant south american speaking.. thinking out loud, actually; anyway, jic some xenophobic wingnut comes by: Hai, dumb bigot! Fuck you :)maquito
- ^ #IThinkLikeBidenBustySaintClaire
- Feeling mentioned, much?maquito
- dammit biden, keep it togetherbezoar
- lol. what an imbecile.Shabby_Titmus
There should not be a single person left who actually think Trump did a great job. Anyone who does is living in a media bubble and totally cut off from reality.
- nor should you think that Biden will be any better.Milan
- Less worse... Better than retarded anyway.maquito
- Significantly better. He’s not a narcissist and watched Obama do it for 8 years. He’s what the country gets as a salve.imbecile
- One of the worst president in world historyi_was
- Trump? Yes. We all know.imbecile
- Biden will most likely be much betternb
- trump will end up in jail anyhow , then everybody understands.neverscared
- Biden aint got the brains to be Pres.Shabby_Titmus
- He’s got more than the shitgibbon in office nowmonospaced
- Curious the idea of a good jobdeathboy
- The notion that you people think Biden is no better than Trump makes me wonder if one day you'll all forget to breathe.CyBrainX
So I guess getting shot will be the second most worrying thing for children and parents when kids go back to school.
"With this plan, by July the country is rocking again." -Jared Kushner