- Last post
- 1,140 Responses
- How do the secret society of 5G installers hide from the unlimited mega power of 5G? Always thought that about chemtrails too.PhanLo
- Doesn't the secret society live on the same planet?PhanLo
- No man that’s what they want you to think, they live on planet x on the dark side of the sun!_niko
- LOL dark side of the sunmoldero
- +1 PhanMrT
- good lord, the stupiditytank02
The 14 Characteristics of Fascism
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military
Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
6. Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security
Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected
The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed
Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .
11.Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections
Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
- GOP elections rules 101Salarrue
- China & N. Korea score on all countsBustySaintClaire
- This 100x more china than the USA, and most of this is total hyperboleGnash
- Gnash... I'm surprised you're not salivating for the collapse of the great American empire like most Canadians on QBN.hotroddy
- Despite there being nazis around every corner, most of the world still wants to move there. They must really like NazisGnash
- Yes, there are many worse countries than the US but the US is the only country where it's considered ok to say we're the greatest nation on earth.CyBrainX
- Also, none of that is hyperbole.CyBrainX
- People wanted to move here before we led the world by far in pandemic death and economic depression.CyBrainX
- Ya even tho China and n Korean is the low bar to compare to, it's often brought up when criticizing murica. LOLpango
- Sure US is the greatest. Now can people stop trying to move to Canada whenever there is a election?pango
- < Liberal hysterialambsy
- ^ Willful ignorance.CyBrainX
- People who want to move to America probably have never visited.ben_
- This is complete hyperbole.Gnash
- hmm sounds like any collective ideology. especially BLM...deathboy
- Do we have similar charts for other periods and countries that didn't result in a revolution?Nairn
- In terms of the distribution of wealth, France is around average among OECD countries with respect to the wealth held by the top 10%, 5% and 1% of individuals..deadsperm
- bring forth the guillotined_gitale
- venezuela and cuba being no different...actually the difference is the top 10% are govt officialshotroddy
- Figure 1 shows that over the study period Venezuela always had lower income inequality than the LatAm-17 average.deadsperm
- Indeed, it had the lowest average market inequality in the region, with Costa Rica (not shown) a close second.deadsperm
- Venezuela had the same inequality trajectory as the regional trend, with inequality increasing in the 1990’s then stabilizing until the mid-2000’s ...deadsperm
- ... before decreasing until 2015.deadsperm
- The top 1% can just move somewhere else nowadays til the fun dies down.PhanLo
- deadsperm i think you missed the joke??kingsteven
ROME = USA
- history rhymestank02
- This guy does not know what he's talking about. The federal govt is not "going bankrupt" - if anything the risk now is deflation, we need MORE spendingnuggler
- This guy is a motivational speaker and marketer, not sure I'd trust his views on the future of society.yuekit
"The same pols and pundits who not long ago were waving the flag for wars and insisting that American-style democracy was so perfectly realized that it made sense to bring it to all the peoples of the world, by force if needed (think Friedman’s hypothesis of a borderless utopia of forced wealth creation called the Golden Straitjacket), have now reversed course to tell us our entire history needs to be wiped clean.
The best explanation for these sudden reversals in rhetoric is that Trump broke the brains of America’s educated classes. Like Russian aristocrats who spent the last days of the Tsarist empire flocking to fortune-tellers and mystics, upscale blue-staters have lost themselves lately in quasi-religious tracts like White Fragility, and are lining up to flog themselves for personal and historical sins.
In desperation to help the country atone for their idea of why Trump happened, they’ve engaged in a sort of moon landing of anti-intellectual endeavors, committing a generation of minds to finding a solution to the one thing no thinking person ever considered a problem, i.e. the Enlightenment ideas that led to the American Revolution."
Tl;dr. Politically active democrats (including more or less all mass media journalists) suffered brain damage from Trump's victory, and came to the conclusion that this country must be destroyed, because it's entirely composed of white racists, and the American Revolution happened only because of the fact that the founding fathers feared liberation of the slaves by the British.
- Harry Potter on the big rocks.PhanLo
- Kinda cool peeps. Has 90’s MTV spring break vibes.NBQ00
- OMG Holdeennnnn!
All Gas No Breaks is all I'll post here because it's funny.PhanLo
- good for themnudes
- cocaine and bad bitchesbezoar
- it might be a LIIIIEEEEE!!!dorf
- Why does everything look like from 20 years agoyuekit
- God I didnt miss being in my 20s. All we cared about was to get fucked up. What a great way to spend your best yearsBeeswax
- thrutounand dirtythrollowerssrhadden
- You're dull as shit, is what you are.Nairn
- Talk about 'owning your shit'. It's like it's acceptable to be an absolute CUNT. Especially when you live a life in which you think everyone else is a threatIanbolton
- we're in a time, when people are proud to be an ass hole o_Opango
- asshole has become a political platform.CyBrainX
- Sadly I know too many people just like this guy and their inner circle is only growing.utopian
- and 'Marxist' college professors are the threat to Westerns civilisation [insert multiple hilarity emojis here]fadein11
- how many books this guy reads? what do u think? n a decade? probably close to zero, poor sucker..neverscared
- He's one of those home invasion fantasy guys. Wanting to save his teenage daughter (that he wants to fuck) from a gang of filthy illegals who break in.face_melter
It's too late for masks alone to turn the tide on coronavirus. Why the U.S. needs to lock down hot spots right away.
- I can't take their outrage seriously when they ignored the warnings IN FUCKING JANUARY. I honestly don't care if these fools drop like flies.garbage
- Do they know the virus can pass through the blood brain barrier? Do they know how dangerous that is.shapesalad
- Please open the churches. Darwin would be finished in two weeks.CyBrainX
- if only we could lock them all down together. Sadly, they'll also spread their disease moving about the country.formed