- Last post
- 1,010 Responses
COVID-19 is going to hit us hard, extremely hard. Mark these words.
We have an idiot leader who treats it like it’s joke, and as a result we have a population of other idiots who treat it like a joke.
No. you will work together as a nation as hard as you can to save many people as possible and get rid of this problem, and then you can worry sick yourself about who was an idiot and why.
- You clearly don’t know us.MarleyMarl
- You clearly don’t know me.sted
- I'm on sted's team.keewee
- Just that we reach bottom line quickly, and make space for the valuable material.sted
- An encouraging voice of reason.SteveJobs
- I'm with team everyone...we are going to get fucked oneway or another with this crisis. Let's just try to stick together.utopian
- Right now I'm isolate by myself, my shower just broke, no plumber wants to come out. It's the anniversary of my mom's death, etc, etc, etc, etc.utopian
- Hmm I wonder if the problem is we try as hard as possible to save lives far surpassing diminishing returns and fuckin everyone overdeathboy
- And what broke on a shower plumbing is pretty fuckin basic? Why that shit is blue collar work. Unless u look down upon labor types u can't dodeathboy
- Do you not own a pipe wrench? Hehe. I find it funny but that is capitalism. Services provided to ppl for value. Some prefer to pay instead of learndeathboy
- There is no american nationdrgs
- take a little corona vacay and everyone goes nutsethered
- Fuck-off deathyboy, You have never contributed anything to this website beside your endless diatribes in the comments section.utopian
- What have u contributed utopian? Set the base of valuedeathboy
- Thinking Ive provided more than your diatribes. I explain all reasoning. U copy paste irrational shit. Not even written by u. Youre a puppetdeathboy
- If called out u ghost. Or insult and avoid the question. In terms u are a troll. But I think that might be to nice of a termdeathboy
- A troll is person who knows there motivation and reason. I'm thinking u don't know it. Unless a different person got the account. Say share with ramdeathboy
- Or something but u seem very similar. And I don't see financial incentives making me think u are emo triggered tv evangelist believerdeathboy
- Pushing the prop given to you as a mindless follower. U never really I sent any opinion except emo insultsdeathboy
- Well this comment didn't age well, Sted. ;)ben_
Just don't listen to the president. The only people who like him are idiots.
I'm curious. What was your intent in starting this thread? How is negativity in a crisis anything but counterproductive?
I've seen many on here openly express feelings of stress and anxiety. People with loved ones and children. People losing their jobs. This won't help them. Stress upon stress is harmful to people. It manifests itself psychologically and physiologically. It can weaken your immune system and cause you to be overcome by your own fear.
I mean, I guess you do have the freedom to express yourself and maybe this is your way of dealing with your fear but be mindful of others when doing so.
I've found staying off of this site with its incessant, obsessive focus on the virus, and controlling my exposure to the extent I can act in my best interest AND maintain a healthy and happy perspective has been very beneficial. I kindly suggest you try it.
I haven't been tested but I've exhibited some of the symptoms and I've managed them so far through proper rest, nutrition, and video games. And while I'm saddened for those who are going through tougher situations I choose to stay strong and happy to the extent I can, if anything, so that it gives me the best chance to get through this mentally and physically.
It's a line that's decorated far too many Instagram accounts to not be cringe-inducing, but I still believe it to be a good lesson: Don't worry about the things you can't control.
- To be fare, there's a lot of pent-up anxiety in general in most people. Having a place to express yourself, vent, laugh and or cry is a positive.utopian
- I'm also trying to stay away from the news as much a possible. It's extremely difficult though. Take care of yourself Steve!utopian
- Thanks I appreciate it. Perhaps you're right. I just hope the many, over-burdened by their own circumstances, aren't unnecessarily overwhelmed by others'.SteveJobs
- I feel completed overwhelmed, trapped, helpless. Just wish that I could be close to my family. I probably will not see them for at least 3-4 months.utopian
- And they all live only roughly 10 miles from me...so close, yet so far.utopian
- Use that time what you would waste to read every headline to think about how can you help the people who are on the front-line of this.sted
- Sorry to hear that utopian :/SteveJobs
- Utopian just placating you. None of his posts display any of that concern.deathboy
- @deathboy you are trying to step into a territory where your concept of reality will be suck behind gravestones forever.sted
- No. I'm stepping in where someone is lying. Demonstrate in all utopians posts last month that show any concerndeathboy
- Fake social media shit calling out will be far more needed now than in any time.deathboy
- And fuck man. I thought you had the Hungarian background u might be bit more privy of bullshit and see the aims of itdeathboy
- Ie.. I'm staying away from the news but constantly posting any anti rep co servative or anti capitalism copy pasta he can... Hmmdeathboy
- As far as perception of reality goes I feel like mine is more accurate than most based on reason. But differs per person and abilitydeathboy
- great postfadein11
- Yep, stay positive, grounded and reasonable.ben_
- masks are useless unless you have it. N95 do work but there's not enough. Really the only way is to not go out and stay inside.elektro
- Once again, fuck off Deathboy you know nothing about nothing POS. All you do is bitch and complain about other peoples POVs. Go out and lick some toilet seats.utopian
- Uh huh utopian. Deflect. don't do anything towards what I said about your falsehoodsdeathboy
- what's your intent with this shit response? america is fucked because of capitalism, period. stop paying taxes.doesnotexist
- lol. work this logic out. america just happened to be all that somehow why capitalism was fucking it... what was overpowering capitalism leading to success?deathboy
- fell like bill cosby on the kid show shit people saydeathboy
2020 U.S. Economical Forecasts
• 1 trillion loss to the economy (best case)
• 3.5 trillion loss to the economy (worst case)
• 2.5 million jobs lost (best case)
• 7 million jobs lost (worst case)
• 500,000 deaths (best case)
• 3 million deaths (worst case)
- Because u are trying not to follow news and miss family u post unsourced irrelevant facts? So strange...deathboy
- crazy how you put the economy before lives... USAUSAUSA! thats why youre fucked._me_
- Economic reset. Was kinda needed.shapesalad
- Fuck both you _me_ and deathboy!utopian
- I hope your getting paid for this driveldeathboy
- Well we already passed the "worst case" jobs lost in two weeksyuekit
- Ha yuekit he's just pulling numbers out of some else's ass to post. Or realitydeathboy
- IE" realitydeathboy
SJ and sted is right. This place is going to be really important to us and we need to keep it usable by being a positive as possible. This doesn't help anyone.
"COVID-19 is going to hit us hard, extremely hard. Mark these words"
Monday, March 23
35,000 reported cases in the USA.
- If you use that model doing the rounds on medium, a multiple of x10 is closer.monoboy
- Some also predicted it will infect 80% of any population that's slow to self-isolate.monoboy
- But I suggest we stop obsessing over the numbers and think more about what we can do to mitigate it all.monoboy
- My concern with America is that you have a divided nation drunk on conspiracy theories and armed to the teeth.monoboy
- (*mitigate it personally that is)monoboy
- Your news networks seriously need to start putting health experts on TV and silencing the political stuff.monoboy
- Bipartisan, facts only.monoboy
- Trump is dangerously stupid.monoboy
- I have no idea what you're on about.
The point I was trying to make is that it's useless to announce that "prediction" at this time.deadsperm
- We're in agreement.monoboy
- A statement and a prediction are two entirely different things spermhead.MarleyMarl
- Learn your tenses, get hooked on phonics.
Mark deez words.deadsperm
- Total deaths so far today 128,000PhanLo
We do what we can. I mean what's the point in posting such a low IQ take on QBN if not relieving yourself like a dog on a fire hydrant.
First time I see the user MarleyMarl write on QBN
Why do we need a second Politics thread or second Coronavirus thread for this?
"COVID-19 is going to hit us hard, extremely hard. Mark these words."
LOL at fuckin' nostradamus over here.
Look how well it went in the aftermath of Katrina Marley Marl. I think it was on day 5 grown men started raping children in the superdome. After all the abandonment of relatives, looting and murder things went back to normal, like society didn't completely collapse.
The US is Tippy Top, it'll be fine
OP is like:
Tom Brady is going to sign with Tampa Bay. MARK MY WORDS NOW
The FEMA coffins conspiracy is gonna crawl back to the surface in no time.
The man is illiterate...mark his words,please. Use a vocabulary. With symbols called letters!!