- Last post
- 15 Responses
Star Trek is full of surprises lately.
YES! I named my first dog Jean Luc (R.I.P). Now I have a dog named Riker.
Riker is a dog, that is true. Any of you TNG fans check out the pocast star trek, thr next conversation.
Maybe the new series is a sitcom based on the episode captain's holiday?
the crowd went ballistic in the reveal, wow!
He's 78 yo, how many series will he do
Too bad they killed off Data. Would love to see Brent play Data as an aging robot.
- Wait what?notype
- they killed him in a moviehotroddy
- But we have.... B4...tank02
- Real talk: The writers couldn't figure out a way to explain an android that got fat, so they killed him off.garbage
- Also a random Data factoid: He has a stalker with a youtube channel, and she is batshit insane.garbage
- Posted for posterity only. She's a nutjob that has been obsessed with him and his clone for years now. Oh and she's also Putin's secret girlfriend.garbage
- lol @ android getting faternexbcn
- I never noticed him gaining weight but Dr. Soong was very clever and there could be away for Data to re-emerge in B4.CyBrainX
- if only they backed up the datahotroddy
Stop this and get on legion already!
Old Man Picard.... Telling you, that is gonna be it...
God I just really hope CBS doesn't fuck this up and let Picard become some sanctimonious reflection of our modern ails with off-brand speeches or hyper-obvious social parallel stories, because he's one of the great all-time characters in science fiction.
- Captain Picard was always sanctimonious.jtb26
- ^ No he was on point almost every time and a welcome contrast to Kirk's "cowboy diplomacy".CyBrainX
- I've been wrong about the definition of sanctimonious this whole time. I thought it meant preachy, didn't realize it also meant hypocrite.jtb26
- He was preachy - and I'd expect based on his statement that they will more than likely try to apply Picard's morality in a way that is relevant to society todayjtb26
It'll be him in a futuristic geriatric ward, pissing up walls and telling carers he made number 1 so...