- Last post
- 27 Responses
Long dramatic goodbyes seem to have become a regular feature of QBN, this is my proposal to streamline them in to a dignified adieu.
If you can’t trust yourself to leave without logging back in:
1. Put this RIP badge on your profile page with a goodbye message http://www.qbn.com/static/images…
2. Remove your email from your profile so you can’t use the “Forgot your password?” feature
3. Use a password generator to create a new password https://passwordsgenerator.net/
4. Update your profile with that password
5. Immediately copy some other text so as erase the password from your clipboard
6. Log out of QBN
Optionally, if you need to alert the community of your departure use this thread to post a discreet goodbye message. This thread has been marked NSFW so posts will not make it to the cover.
Nah, I'm here 'til 2036.
LQBN = Leave QBN?
LQBN = Low Quality Broadcast Network.
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE
Who has posted the most 'This is my last post...' posts?
How many users are still left on QBN? My guess is that are under 40 active users, max.
- This doesn't include multiple troll accounts.utopian
- sent from my iPhoneernexbcn
- I have often wondered the same. I don't know if I myself could be considered active. I'm here everyday but don't contribute each visit.misterhow
- ..versus how many 'active' users back in the NT days?Nairn
- Maybe we should do a QBN Censussarahfailin
- Moderator is over there, he/she can respond you...OBBTKN
- as if!hans_glib
- Well, there's me. Have a wee squeeze.boobs
Goodbye soundofreason / Orazal.
fudge! does it mean i need to be more active? what does it mean!?!?!?