- Last post
- 33 Responses
fuck sorry to post this stupid-ass shit but it's the new blue/white dress lol
I totally heard it one way clearly, but then with my headphones on my desk and not paying attention I heard it the other way clearly.
- I hear it with a Y though, because i'm British, obviously.detritus
- definite yanniGnash
- except it's laurel ... it starts and ends with "el" sounds ... there's literally no "y" in the pronunciation at allmonospaced
- How weird - now on my speakers at work it sounds like Laurel. I hate this sort of shit! Beforehand there was 'literally no' Ls or Rs in what I was hearing.detritus
- I hear no L sounds what so ever.dopepope
- It all depends on the speakers. On my TV I hear Yanny, on my car radio I hear Laurel. I could even go back and fourth and replicate.ETM
This thread does not deliver
5 hours ago all I heard is Yanni.
Right now all I can hear is Laural.
Fucking weird shit man!
Can someone photoshop Yanni in a white and gold dress? With Set’s face please. Thanks
Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel
Anything else is 100% dementia
I hear both at the same time in different pitches (if that's the right term). It sounds like two channels of audio smashed togeher and played at the same time.
is this really happening?
Guys, this is a ripe opportunity to duplicate this video but change the audio to "anus" but keep everything else the same. Post to YouTube, share, then bask in the hilarity.
First I heard Yanny. Then an hour or two later I heard Laurel.
Then I went WTF and started researching it more.
Now I've trained my ear to hear whichever one that I want.
The first time that I heard the clip...the first word that I heard was "Yanni"...since then nothing but "Laurel"...fucking weird.
I watched this entire thing and still hear Yanni. My wife hears Laurel and sometimes both. Its maddening.
if I have my headphones on it says Laurel but if I put the headphones on the table I can hear Yanni..