- Last post
- 21 Responses
Its been a while, how are you all?
Doing well, yourself?
very well thank, back home, and a proud father of a 15 months old boy...
good for you, my friend. enjoy.
good thanks. I have 5 chickens now.
- yeah thanks. Why this visit all of a sudden?
we havent changed. We all still have ugly knees and are still narcissistic motherless childs.,sureshot
- I dont know, just had the impulse to visit the site...and try my login for a couple of times...and here I amvalentim
Things are good. Relaxed. Stubbed my toe the other day, which was a low point, but you know.. we bounce back and march on.
- oh jesus.sureshot
- At first I thought it was SCARAsureshot
- normal happy people don't rock girly emo hairdoos so no. dope tapestry thoughgilgamush
- gilmamush with false generalizations, as always.ETM
- But don't make fun of the: ignorant, racist, gun loving, religious fruity nut Murikkans...utopian
- if he was holding up signs about how depressed and suicidal he feels i wouldn't make a joke out of that. see, haircuts and tongue rings are fair game. death andgilgamush
- carnage, not so much. hope you can recognize the distinctiongilgamush
- oh stfu about hair. you don't know shit.scarabin
- if all the silly little stereotypes you base your life on were true you'd have a mulletscarabin
- A bon jovi mullet for sure, lol. Are you upsetgilgamush
- and don't get me started on those white girls with dreads, lolacoaster shit right theregilgamush
- oh i'm sure you have a 20 minute monologue about white girls with dreds. i get it, you don't interact with actual peoplescarabin
- to be fair I did think it was you after seeing your burning man pic... shoot me.fadein11
- so did i. my comment was directed at gilga's latest stream of ignorant prejudice about how people who have hair like that can't be happy or normalscarabin
- Lol whatever you say Peter pan. People with fake dreads don't qualify as actual people, the teenage rebellion never ends for some folkagilgamush
- peter pan couldn't fly unless he was thinking happy thoughts. i thought i couldn't do that?scarabin
- you must be so proud of your hate, i think you've graduated to an emo haircut!scarabin
- whatever that's supposed to mean. not sure where you get the idea that i have hate for you and the other costume wearing folks, but that couldn't be farther fgilgamush
- from the truth, i find you guys quite amusinggilgamush
- gilga, you wear your prejudices like a badge of honor. nothing gives you more satisfaction than generalizing entire groups of people you’ve never met.scarabin
- lol. you’re more bitter and negative than any goth or emoscarabin
- maybe get out and meet some real people instead of living in this weird comic book world you live in where everyone is some kind of cookie-cutter characterscarabin
- my friend with the dreds runs a non-profit and is a cheerful, wonderful human being. that's a lot more than i can say for underdeveloped twats like yourselfscarabin
- Aren't you a sensitive little guy, are you going to tell your therapist about megilgamush
Are you still here?
Just came and then left again. Like a ghost. How spooky.
Well that was fun.
don't leave. we need fresh (old) blood!
hey I am back, just not ready to spend 5 hours p/day on QBN... (just yet)
Make QBN Great Again™
reading my past threads...hilarious!
I have been on here since 2000ish (under 2 usernames, one deceased) - I don't recall you?
Why create a new thread?
Do you feel that self important?