- Last post
- 492 Responses
Very informative, in depth view of the war.
Already posted but I have to recommend The Terror. Binged it, absolutely loved it. And an awesome soundtrack.
- as good as or close to the book?
Loved the book.mugwart
- good series, loved it toohelloeatbreathedrive
- One of my favsfyoucher1
- Quite enjoyed it too.PhanLo
- great series (never read the book - will do now)Gnash
- Never read the book and I'm actually glad I went in to the series blind. Had no expectations what so ever.haga
- Looks great...thanks!yuekit
- Easily the best series of the year so fare-wo
- Best new show of 2018, along with Castle Rock.DRIFTMONKEY
- the book is simply divine. So well written and such incredible characters. Worried Scott worked on this thoughmugwart
- Looks good. How the fuck do you watch it in the UK?Hayzilla
- FFS how do I see this? Is there an actual useable site/app that tells people how they can watch tv shows? I have every Sky channel, Netflix & Amazon! Can't findHayzilla
- Found it.
- Enjoy bro. Nice slow burn.DRIFTMONKEY
- ^ Unfortunately its on a TV service I don't have ;-(Hayzilla
- as good as or close to the book?
- Finished this last night. Slow moving, but brilliantly done. Such a fucked up story though.Ianbolton
- oops didnt see your post! :PBennn
- lol .. all good BennnRamanisky2
- Found it
Great cast .. very emotional ride .. outstanding soundtrack by Colin Stetson .. it is a slow burn but I was never bored.
Looking forward to Season 2.
Benicio, Dano and Arquette. Great cast.
Directed by Ben Stiller.
One of my faves of 2018
- Patricia Arquette is so goodBennn
- The guy who played her husband is really fucking good in this too. Couldn’t believe he was one of the guys from Narcos.Ramanisky2
- great show.dopepope
- This is the guy
- Totally Ramanisky, all the actors are very solid in that seriesBennn
- just finished it, really good tvMilan
Recently watched some of the best tv series i've seen in a long time :
- Escape at Dennemora
- Sharp Objects
The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix
The Good Place is surprising.
I finished Escape at Dannemora yesterday. What a great show.
I'm torn between what made me more uncomfortable: Lyle (anything and everything about him) or Richard Matt throwing those (you know if you watched it) into the water so nonchalantly. That creeped me out.
Also, did anyone else LOL at the toilet scene in the last episode, in that cabin?
- this was way better than I expected it to be
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel:
-surprised by just how much I'm loving this. Show is incredibly well filmed, the art direction and cinematography is top notch. The writing is consistently hilarious. Great show, and an incredible cast.
holy mind blowing assassin action. Both leads are just absolutely fantastic. Frankly, the girl playing the assassin is one of the best performances I've seen in ages. Completely without fear, or remorse. She's maybe the best on screen psychopath I've ever seen. you hate her character, and at the same time, almost revel in her ability to kick ass, and get in and out of trouble.
Sandra Oh is also amazing as the investigator trying to track her down. She actually kind of grounds the show because of her believability. If the action and story get to outrageous, she makes it work.
Really enjoying smilf, just some madcap fun
Digging Project Blue Book at the moment
Just finished Russian Doll. Thought it was fantastic.
Black Monday on Showtime - - the missus and I have really been enjoying it so far.
A little OTTP [ but it was the 80's! ]
brilliant stuff ! wild & hillarious.
Only 3 eps so far but pretty good.
Patricia Arquette is killing it lately.