- Last post
- 44 Responses
Good thing they just rolled out that minor update yesterday. And the one last week. And the three last month.
Fuck off Facebook.
Is that the design in that screenshot?
Watching live @ https://www.facebook.com/f8
It's a complete rethink/redesign/rebuild... pretty impressive actually.
I like it.
looks cool. all my idiot friends will whine about it for no reason at all
+ Netflix... here we go... all makes sense now.
- I've already disabled this piece of shit.moniker
- how the hell do you do that?! i;ve been effing with it and haven't figured it out.sea_sea
- sea: Firebug+ABP in Firefox. :)Continuity
i like it. looks pretty cool. an ambitious concept.
i have to ask... will people take any interest in this feature other than for themselves? ie: fb users will love to build up their own timelines because we all feel like we have a great life story and have a need to share it, but will we be motivated at all to plow through our friends' timelines?...
- If they've curated them, then yes I would.moniker
- if they just let FB do it for them? then probably not.moniker
Design is 1000x better. Can't wait to actually see it.
totally dig it...not a big facebook user at all, but i think this could be pretty nice....