- Last post
- 96 Responses
Going to be there for the next couple of days... anything interesting happening or cool places to see?
- I think you know what this means.CygnusZero4
- San Fran only gets single rainbows.Centigrade
- Yep, no double rainbows in SF.CygnusZero4
- That means it's going to rain btw. You know, golden showers brings may flowers. Or something like that.fyoucher1
- no talking. only dreams now.bulletfactory
from when to when?
Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. Have a pitcher (in the sun) over at Zeitgeist, and then walk over to Taqueria El Farolito for some tacos and another beer.
Do you enjoy urban or outdoor activities?
Coit Tower (Hitchcock nostalgia)
Gold Dust Saloon (awesome bar)
The Starlite Room (awesome view)
Burma Superstar/Gary Danko/Sociale/Taqueria Cancun/House of Naan King (food)
Parklife (art gallery/store on Clement street)
Japan Town (one of the best design book selections I've ever seen in the bookstore there)
Vesuvio (if you're into Beatnik history)
Lombard Street (tourist attraction)
The Pier (major tourist attraction, but worth it)
Stroll down Market Street around noon
21st Amendment (cool microbrewery)
The Beach Chalet by the beach is quite nice for a beer too when it's not packed with d-bags.
Brooklyn Bridge of course; perhaps the headlands and Sausalito depending on the weather.
Maybe a drive down Route 1 toward Pacifico.
Ameoba Records on Haight- give yourself a day there.
After hitting up Amoeba records, walk to the park a block away, go through the tunnel (buy whatever you want on the way ;) and join in on a drum circle.
Science Museum is fun and free on the first thursday of every month I believe?
Damn! Now I really miss SF.
get your stunner glasses and tank tops on and go beat women down at Medjool in the mission.
come to the tenderloin and get stabbed.
- or pick up a Mexican trannymonospaced
- I'd like to get stabbed by a Mexican Trannykeewee
- While tripping over a homeless guy after buying some smack over on Polkmonospaced
- The Tenderloin is truly a choice cut. It's got all the flavor.monospaced
- I love the tenderloin:
Thanks for the suggestions all, looks like there is a shat-load of things to get into. I'll make sure my health insurance is current and I'm all set. Taking off in a few hours and hanging around till wed night.