- Last post
- 240 Responses
Just think about the London Underground when you watch this:
and weep at our brexit boris level of society...
"Even the decades old machines are free of any kind of vandalism. I would love to live in this kind of respectful society!"
We have a lot to learn from the Japanese.
- I found it crazy those being out in the street, even ones selling beer. In Scotland, people would shag them.PhanLo
- the japanese are a homogenized culture. everyone is cut from the same cloth.hotroddy
- @hot, nicely put. +
"everyone is cut from the same cloth."helloeatbreathedrive
- highest suicide rate worldwide an #1 cause of death for people aged 14-29. 70 suicides/day.mekk
- pros and cons to every country...inteliboy
- I prefer a society where the suicide rate is high and the murder rate is low.imbecile
FUCK YOU JAPAN!
- You tell em!Maaku
- we all cry when it's a large sea going creature but I don't see any tears shed for sardines! Sardine lives matter too!shapesalad
- I’m having sardines for teaMrT
- whales don't produce methane, so it's okay.bezoar
- whales killing is the most stupid thing everBennn
- I agree with Benn, those murderous whales won’t get away with it!_niko
- killing whales is the most stupid thing everBennn
- the most stupid thing ever, is killing whalesBennn
- the most stupid thing ever, is whales killingBennn
Out singing karaoke in Yokohama a few weeks ago and someone sang a song from The Blue Hearts - which I really dug. The Clash of Japan!
- Does self-isolation mean we're going to see shades of the old internet, as here? If so, CoronaVirus 2020 might just be worth it!Nairn
- That is some top notch translation.i_monk
- I think we already are Nairn, way more creative self initiated projects out there. I've seen so many good animations lately.PhanLo
- this is really strange even without the Sax.Beeswax
- that’s a strange saxMrT
- Awesome. Love Tokyo so much. Were there when wife was a few months pregnant so didn't do as much walking/sightseeing...microkorg
- ... as we'd usually do on a holiday. Probably wont get back until kids are old enough to be hauled around a big city like this lol.microkorg
- It's a great place just to wander Microkorg. Found a few of these videos online, really like the sounds.
My son was about 10 when we went, he loved it. :-)PhanLo
- Yeah think thats about the age they can appreciate it or be in awe by it. A friend took his two boys around that age to NY and they were blown away.microkorg
- Love this country. Wife and I considered moving there. Thanks for posting.bezoar
- Same. My first trip only recently. Could have quite happily sent for our stuff and the dog.MrT