- Last post
- 1,004 Responses
I turned 50 this weekend. Officially, i'm delaying a monumental party for 12months due to The Covid. (BTW, you're all invited).
However, all was not lost, my wife and kids delivered birthday excellence despite the lockdown. Favourite breakfast, in bed...a treasure hunt... international birthday video calls...cider...cider...cider... (The finest burgers on earth)...and a cinema evening with all the snackage. A great day.
Oh and some goddamn genius bought me Lego. So, whilst i suppose i am actually old, i don't feel it. Never have.
Young at heart is where it's at.
- after the third 'cider, it should say OPM, but it magically disappeared http://originalpatty…Morning_star
- Happy birthday :)
Original patty men - nice!fadein11
- Congrats! Great perspective you've got there. I hope my 50th turns out at nicenocomply
- HBD...happy to hear that you had a great weekend!utopian
- Happy Birthday!stoplying
- Which ciders?
Happy birthday, old man!
(I hope i'm bought Lego when I'm 50)Nairn
- Happy Birthday!Krassy
- Happy birthday, that is the spirit!!
- cheers! :)sea_sea
- Happy birthdaydrgs
- +1, sounds good.Fax_Benson
- half a century. how is that even possible:)
- hbd man!renderedred
- Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect a day as anyone could hope for.PhanLo
- sound's great, Happy Birthday! which lego?api
- Thank you allso much. @OBBTKN Not Basques, this: https://sxolliecider…
@api, this https://www.lego.com…Morning_star
- Belated congrats, sounds like a great day. And thanks for the invitation. :)Longcopylover
- Happy 50!!Akagiyama
- @m_star! wow, nice car! my 4y old just got this https://www.lego.com… it can shoot from the hood!api