- Last post
- 28 Responses
yet more nonsense in the apple event last night.
theyre removing power adapters to be more environmental - well for a start stop using proprietary connectors!
multiple apple watches
steve jobs is having another spin in his grave
and bigger push on services and content. theyre not a tech company any more theyre very much a publisher.
There is already an Apple thread, why did you create a new one?
How much to buy power adapters separately?
I'm so confused about the ranges.
You have iPad. iPad Air. iPad Pro.
There should just be 2 sizes, small cheap, large bit more pricey. Both similar specs. Big slightly faster and more storage space.
They presented the iPad air, wasn't sure... is that aimed at mums and ladies? Kinda got the impression they were after that market segment.
This thread has legs
My bank has recently made Apple Pay available, so I went to Hemköp to buy my lunch and try it out.
Kinda neat, actually.
- I don't really get Mobile Pay over contactless cards - seems like extra steps which every third cunt seems to have trouble with, in front of me in lineNairn
- then again the contactless cards always fail and insist on chip-and-pin whenever i'm at the front of a long queue...hans_glib
- I still have a chip card that is due to be replaced next year - i'll probably get a contactless one then.face_melter
- huh, that surprises me - I'd've expected Sweden to have been contactless forever nowNairn
- Oh, we've had chip and contactless payments for yonks now, just not every bank rolled it out at the same time.face_melter
Stop posting in this thread you nitwits. There's already an Apple thread.
I agree, stop posting here.
I used Apple Pay again to buy my groceries on the way home from work.
Worked just fine.
Yeah, stop posting in this thread.
No more posting in this thread, starting... NOW
Some of you guys are new here, aren't you?
Some of you need to go outside and yell at some clouds
have pretty much just released a new everything. To my mind are still great but are going a bit nuts in terms of amount of products, frequency of updates and quality control problems.
is this thread still going???
while i'm here apparently ios14 fucks up facebook's business model good and proper
This thread is about as good as Apple now is.
We don’t need this thread there’s already a thread for apple