- Last post
- 12 Responses
Sorry, Europe is not a country...
Because stupidity got no frontier, race or color, it's a human thing.
The Obama nomination/award was weird only a couple of months into his first term. Now this just makes a complete mockery of it.
"A far-right Norwegian politician has put Mr Trump's name forward for the 2021 prize"
Just have to mention to all that does not know... the REAL nobel prize presented by the fuckin' king of Sweden has got nothing to do with this norwegian-instigated-sideshow-bs...
Norway has a king? How many other European countries still have a king?
- the real ones ;DArchitectofFate
- such sensitive pansies.utopian
- 7 in total.milfhunter
- fuck the king.neverscared
- I know Belgium, Norway, Sweden, England and Denmark have royal families. Not sure if that is all.Nutter
- They all silently rule behind the curtain.Maaku
- Romania ofc.grafician
- Latveria had a monarchy but they were deposed, Symkaria still has a constitutional monarchy though.face_melter
- Almost all except France, Germany...i_was
- Oh yes, and the Netherlands, too. Forgot about them.Continuity
- That's how they win.
Why so gay?
why are the british so universally hated. a lot of european countries rely on british holiday custom to make up their gdp yet we're often met with disdain
- have you seen the ones that go to Magaluf?MrT
- What MrT saidOBBTKN
- no different from the french, native spanish, german kids etctrooperbill
- france and uk have the same population, average UK person takes 1.1 holidays abroad per year. average French takes 0.43 holidays per year...kingsteven
- it's similar all over europe, the brits take a lot of fuckin holidays, familiarity breeds contempt.kingsteven
- and we generally hate the foreigners and their funny food - we only go for the sun, sea and sex.hans_glib
- except we can't swim and we're too drunk for sex.hans_glib
- Looking forward to 1.1 or 0.43 holidays this yearsausages
- i'd even take 0.1 holidays right now.kingsteven
- I thought it was that they seem stuck in their past grandeur, demanding special treatment and refuse to acknowledge that things have changedNutter
- Ouch nutter.cherub
- When I went to Berlin in 06 I saw a group of young British dudes acting how typical Americans would usually act. It was refreshingstoplying
- I live in the UK and I'd say I also hate the majority of people that live here..dee-dubs
- It’s not just youngsters on holiday having a piss up. Plenty of wealthy retirees with money to spending looking for good weather and culture.shapesalad
- fucking lol at looking for culture. inless you mean the sort you find in a gin bottlehans_glib
-What are the most basic human rights you can think of? Name say, 4 or 5.
-If a person finds his/her way into a country having gotten there illegally, what rights does he/she deserve in relation to native citizens?
-Is there such thing as temporary rights?
- Crikey, that's the spirit?Nairn
- Native citizens like First Nation peoples or the Aborigines or Native Americans?face_melter
- Native citizens of the modern country. Swiss citizens for example. Didn't expect that question.cherub
- Germanic, French, Italian or Rhaeto-Romansh Swiss?kingsteven
- nothing - it all has to be fought for and/or earnedtrooperbill
- @kingsteven: lolcherub
- right as a human or right as a citizen?pango
- human right. But as we know, in practice those get translated into legal rights anyway.cherub
Waiting patiently for my answer.
When is episode 3 for world wars? Been waiting eagerly.
-I know it depends on which EU country you live in, but for YOUR country, is air conditioning the norm in most residential buildings and cafes and such?
-Are your fizzy drinks served with ice or do you have to request it?
-What things in your country do you feel are overpriced?
-If you rent a flat and the plumbing breaks, who pays for the repairs?
- No ac and it sucksSimonFFM
- I live in Germany, Portugal, Netherlands and now Germany again. Never had AC.oey_oey
- In Portugal in some places fizzy drinks can come with ice and sometimes with a lemon slice, specially coca cola. Also when you didn't request it.oey_oey
- I was guessing that the ice thing would coincide with the warmer EU states. In the US you get ice standard. In sit down restaurants u often get lemon slice toocherub