- Last post
- 27 Responses
pliers and a blowtorch
Most DIY shops are shut, so I can't buy Rat-sized traps, nor evil glues or poisons or whatever.
Order some Asian murder hornets from China, this should take care of your problem.
let it into the house obvs
Big bucket of water full to the brim.
A lid that covers the whole bucket
Fill up bucket. Make sure the lid and brick are near. Throw the tea towel over the rat. Pounce on it with oven gloves on and wrap it up in the tea towel. Place tea towel and rat in the bucket. Put lid and then the brick on the bucket. Leave it overnight. Voila, drowned dead rat for breakfast.
If you're in the US - Bottle of Jack D, Some Crack and an AR-15 ;)
Just eat it.
What could go wrong?
- i can attest to this. peanut butter on "log" + antifreeze in if you are putting it somewhere you're not accessing for a while (like a cabin or holiday home)hardhat
- ^ sameGnash
- no soup for you!utopian
- straight to Wuhan wet marketKrassy
- cats would drink the antifreeze too thoughmoldero
- Ya, gotta keep it away from petsGnash
- this makes me sad though.sarahfailin
- Reminds me of winter mornings at the stables. The horses buckets would always have a few dead rats in them. Blarf.Melanie
i rather like rats. they're intelligent and that one looks quite clean. just leave it alone and it'll fuck off of its own accord, i'm sure.
if you hear the sound of wood being chewed and scratched overnight you'll know i'm wrong and it's got under the floor.
Peppermint essential oil, no need to kill.
Put it on cotton balls at ground level in strategic areas of the house (possible entrances and food areas).
Look up rats and essential oils, there are a bunch of varieties they can't stand the smell of.
- this also works like a dream for wasps in the summer. Rub it round your windows. And take it with you to bbqs and you'll be Mr Popular.Fax_Benson
- *already ordered from Amazon (much to my chagrin), for liberal application inside the house. Outside the house, fucker needs to die, sadly.Nairn
- Normally anti-everything partner is like
'you have an Amazon account, don't you..?'
Buy a snake
Buy a cat
Had a monster sized rat in my yard that lived in my wood pile. I'd see him dart across the back yard every now and then, but didn't want him around my kids who play outside a lot - the wood pile is their "mountain".
My neighbor was over having a beer a while ago and he saw the rat, walked over to his garage and got some poison and I put it out. Two days later there's a dead baby rabbit, and eventually the rat went down as well. Thing was about 9 inches long plus the tail. Good riddance, but sorry bun bun.
give it a name, spray paint it and give him a socialmedia presence.