- Last post
- 102 Responses
is it a joke? it has to be, right?
I wanted robocop to step out of it.
Interested to see if traditional truck owners will switch across or it will create a new market. If they can get into fleets reckon it could be a winner.
"Error 429 Too Many Requests" on the site already
What an abomination. Elon must be feeling a bit neglected.
- This must be a PR stunt/ trolling.NBQ00
- Seriously, this looks like a first prototype mold straight out of a iron factory. I love futuristic designs but this is just lazy and cheap.NBQ00
- Also is something different with Elon‘s face? Botox? LolNBQ00
- Isn't it a little high? Unless a step unfolds some people wont be able to climb in.Beeswax
- being 'a little high' definitely part of the problemFax_Benson
- "Oh my fucking god" 1:20, hahahaelahon
- I must say it started to grow on me. At first I was like WTF but now I'm like Hmm why not.NBQ00
- It looks straight out of Total Recall and I gotta say I love it. The ATV kicker at the end too. Dope. I love that Elon is such a risk taker.mandomafioso
- That said, it's definitely not for me.mandomafioso
- It's rad.ShenanigansTV
- dying at the unbreakable glass partAl_dizzle
- used CYBERDUCK but switched to TRANSMIT https://cyberduck.io…api
Is this the future?
I love it. Fucking oath.
Finally something interesting. The world of modern day car design is so tepid and bland. Everything looks the same.
- That's true. I just wish it was slightly more polished. I guess it's growing on me now.NBQ00
- Something about it looks like still in prototype stage but maybe it's just the stainless steel finish. Would be curious how it looked in white or matte black.NBQ00
I love it. Long live MEGAFORCE!!!
I like it but I can't imagine this design will ever be street legal. It's something different and quite refreshing.
What I don't like about it that they announced a starting price tag of $40k, which means people are going to mass buy it. I'm not sure how I feel about cars of that performance and size in the hands of many. May work in the US, over here in Europe cars of this size are a nightmare for everyone around not driving it.
So, my opinion is: Yeah, great looking futuristic design, impressive performance numbers eh. The overall layout and purpose of that car is absolutely a step backwards. Will sell like hot cakes.
See their terms:
"You understand that Tesla may not have completed the development of Cybertruck or begun manufacturing Cybertruck at the time you
entered into this Agreement and so we do not guarantee when your Vehicle will actually be delivered. Your actual delivery date is dependent on
many factors, including your Vehicle’s configuration and manufacturing availability. To secure your final payment and performance under the
terms of this Agreement, we will retain a security interest in the Vehicle and all proceeds therefrom until your obligations have been fulfilled."
I LOVE THIS THING!
This thing was sharp when revealed:
Couldn't handle it.
A month or two later and it's commonplace and I like it.
The future (aesthetic) is here, for better or worse and the CYBERTRUCK embodies it.
Curious to see/hear what rednecks think; will report back in.
- This here isn't so much futuristic aesthetic as much as a cheesegrater-meets-B...NBQ00
- The final left and right column of holes literally look like alien heads!!!
- Looks just as much like a cheese grater now as it did when it was released. It looks more like it's trying to be retro and a kitchen appliance than "cyber".formed
- I am a big Tesla fan, but man, this truck is a really, really bad call. Concepts looked fine, this looks bad and old all at once.formed
- ffs, it's a case for computer parts, with a grill for airflow and a fucking handle. Get over it.monospaced
- all this damn talk about what is clearly a pretty cool venting pattern, and nothing moremonospaced
- also +1 on the postmonospaced
- I suppose I should put my house on the market now so I can buy the maxed out version of this.toemaas
- I mean, I'd take one for free. I don't mind the look, but you could build that power for less.garbage
- There’s only been one attempt to build an equivalent and it is NOT cheaper.monospaced
- a monstrosity of a vehicleutopian
- I spent over $4K for a video-capable PM tower in '94, then sunk another $5k into it over the next nine years. This is just the modern Apple equivalent of that.evilpeacock
- Can’t wait to see the Ford version of this is 10 years time. Such vapid opinions on one person fucking about and innovating with his moneyIanbolton
I absolutely hated this when I first saw it this morning.
Now I kind of want one.