- Last post
- 21 Responses
Another year, another Best Albums thread.
Well, out of the 6 releases I have from this year, the new Claypool Lennon Delirium stands out. If you're a Yes fan circa Fragile/Close to the Edge, this might appeal to you.
Allison Miller's Boom Tic Boom - Glitter Wolf
for some jazzier style
- love the illustmaquito
- It was terrifying to me at first but has grown on me and makes sense in terms of the "brand".
- Interesting collaboration of characters.CyBrainX
- Love the illustration, reminds me of a lot of 80s skateboard graphicsdee-dubs
- cd art / record color look greatimbecile
- Garbage Pail Kidsdbloc
- Upvote. Forever.robthelad
Tourist - Everyday
- Woah, what is this even? Dig.DRIFTMONKEY
- record is great but saw them live a few months ago and it was dire. this song sounded like a bad cover of territorial passings. good festival band maybe...kingsteven
- incredible musicians + some wow moments in intros and solos, but the tracks don't translate as well as on the record. a lot of subtlety in the production.kingsteven
- ffs "territorial pissings", not even on my phone.kingsteven
- posted this in listening to yesterday, great track w. kate tempest:
- Cool. Saw em at Syd Festival a couple of years back, so good live. Well they were then.MrT
- errr.. nothing musically good there... sounds like a mess in a minor key.shapesalad
- a friend of mine is in that band actually. looking forward to photographing their gig in a few days. /bragbragscruffics