- Last post
- 51 Responses
'Motherfucker that's hot, get me some milk!!!' sauce
didn't a QBNer produce their own range a little while back? Sure there's at least one hot sauce naming thread that might be useful
A hot load in your mouth™
In all seriousness, what's its angle?
I'm cooking a bunch of hot sauces for our summer bbq's, the first one it's called "Purita Dinamita"
so bored of macho sauce names.
it's time to zig while everyone zags
Hot sauce brands is where bad puns and adolescent humour go to die:
- Skip to 10:50 for the funny bit about namesflashbender
- Will do. Was watching a couple of these last night :)set
- I thought it would be a stupid show, but I actually love it - people losing their shit on about the 6th wingflashbender
- Haha yea, it's a good show. I really enjoyed the Terry Crews and Gary V episodesset
- Terry Crewes was great - his story about building a gaming rig with/for his kid ... proper dad of the year stuffflashbender
Dr. Salazar's Oral Punishment
15 Litres of Pain in a 100ml Bottle
Is Your Throat Imploding Or Are You Just Pleased To See Me?
The Spice Must Flow
Terminal Stomach Damage
I Didn't Need My Vocal Chords Anyway.
I can't believe it's not lava™
Pancho Villa's Revenge™
Cough, I nearly shit myself™
Is 'Asses On Fire' taken by any legal means?
depends on the style.
I made a few hot sauces recently. The habanero one in particular has had the best feedback I could possibly imagine. People that I know would tell me if they thought otherwise are saying it's the best sauce they've ever tried. A friend who's brother owns a hot sauce brand said with reluctance that it's better than any of his. Pretty crazy. Going to brand it and bottle it, for a laff.
- I've been making them for at lest 10 years so there's been a real process there. I love branding stuff so it makes sense to do it. Should be fun!set
- brilliant. do it. so many cliches visually and brand name wise in this sector (I did a quick brand for a friends hot sauce 2 years ago, she's doing v.well nowfadein11
- Please share your technique. You cunt.detritus
- This being your sauce I can't see you calling it anything other than "Cunt Juice".NOTNOTORAZAL
- and still using my quick brand which troubles me as it could have been better but there was zero budget). I would go for something that doesn't refer to any offadein11
- the obvious stuff.fadein11
- I want the labels to look like tarot cards, maybe.set
- Black, with foil. Initial thoughtsset
- I have abrasauce.com but not sure about that name yetset
- tarot cards is nice. she used mexican folk art for each flavour. worked well but also dangerously clichedfadein11
- Hot saucery and pepper alchemy
- tarot cards eh? nice idea
- - RƎDЯIM
- Heinous Anus
- Accidental AbortionNOTNOTORAZAL
- In all seriousness, that is really cool. I genuinely would like to either learn more about it, or try it. :)monospaced
- Please don't use the tarot cards idea set!! I have something in the works that I was going to use that themes with!mugwart
- If I'm not allergic I'd love to buy a bottle or two from you.mugwart
- (of cause you can use the idea - just dont want people to think I'm copying you ;-P)mugwart
- Big hot sauce fan. Especially habanero sauces. Link soon???futurefood
- This is what my friend did
https://www.instagra… baby d's bee sting. I like using the dropper for application over a regular topper.shellie
- I'd like to see a YT series of "Set making hot sauce in the kitchen". Also would like to try this sauce, hab is my go-to for everything.garbage
- My go-to's are Bonache and Secret Aardvark.garbage
- that dropper idea is brilliant shelliesea_sea
- Seconding the dropper. Is it an extract?garbage
- It's just hot sauce using a dropper, though very hot it's not like a concentrate. But it makes sense that you can apply always just the amount you intended.shellie
- My guy does this in his home kitchen. The bottles seem to be easy to fill and label. They are probably more expensive however he's selling a ton of this now.shellie
- The smart idea was selling 5 flavors as a set. He sells the most of those. Then ppl come back to refill on the ones they like the most.shellie
- Ah gotcha. Cheers.garbage
- Thanks for sharing Shellieset
- I think I might have a contact with a manager at planet organic here in London but I'm sure they are open to people just contacting. Why not try smaller stores?mugwart
- or market stores?mugwart
- Awesome mugwart. Yea lot's of markets and stools here in brighton. Quite a few chilli shops. Online... Who knows where it could goset
- Stalls* !!!!
Tears of Fears
Blades of Pain
Hole of Death