- Last post
- 304 Responses
"Stay out of this. This will only blow up in your face and there is nothing to gain for you other than saving some imagined young women.
People use power to advance in life - that's how the world works. Likewise, others chose to engage with said powers or disengage (with the possibility of losing out as you bring up this possibility yourself). There is nothing you can do other than simply gain more power so his power doesn't affect you.
My ex gf in her youth while inspiring to be an actress was wooed by an Oscar wining director. Sexual things have happened and although the experience has left a mark of disgust in her, she also admitted that she has grown from the encounter. We basically don't know how things turn out until they do happen. We can only presume what might happen to those young naive women but reality it's a bit more complex. You are dealing with adults so let them make their own decisions/mistakes."
^His take on Child FuckersPonyBoy
- jesus christGuyFawkes
- Structures of power too hard to understand, huh?pr2
- the structure is painfully obvious pr2 ... cmonmonospaced
- Have you seen his videos? Makes sense.severian
- Mono, if that was the case people wound't be surprised as we all do it daily bending backwards for some asshole client.pr2
- "make the logo bigger again" isn't exactly the same as "watch me jerkoff into this potted plant"GuyFawkes
- i'm pretty sure you bend backward (like most of us) doing questionable things that vastly outrank "watch me jerkoff"pr2
- I wonder what is the equivalent of "watch me jerk off" ...pango
- ^ not getting paid for work you did?BabySnakes
- Best example of mansplaining I've seen in a while. Congrats.monkeyshine
- we've been down this wormhole before...and i'm scared as fuck to think people think like this.lvl_13
- being aware of an issue doesn't make the issue acceptablemonospaced
- being aware of the issue and having enough of self-reflection to know that you do questionable things on daily basis makes you less of a hypocrite.pr2
- Do you even try to not do said 'questionable things'? Because there is a difference between being imperfect, a hypocrite... or worse... evilPonyBoy
- As if he's saying this is like rain. You can't avoid it. Just bring your umbrella and hope the splash isn't too big....pango
- ^ perfect analogy.
pr2, it is common place but it doesn't serves humanity. It creates a cycle of abuse. It has to stop.mugwart
- 'i'm pretty sure you bend backward (like most of us) doing questionable things that vastly outrank "watch me jerkoff"' <-- and this is why you're a caveman.Continuity
- you pointed the finger at me cause i called racist to robo in GOTD. I understood what you meant, but this...damn! you serisously have issues...oey
- ...and lack of empathy and understanding. how can you even compare someone making a logo with someone raping someone else? WTF?!oey
- Pony, the problem is that of awareness - many of the guy here can't even admit that some shit they do on daily basis is morally questionable.pr2
- So no, it's not "just bring an umbrella because it's raining" if your senses are so undeveloped you can't even admit it is raining.pr2
- Likewise, good luck changing "humanity" if abuse of power went on and is going on (Panama Papers, Paradise Papers) on MUCH bigger scale than some guy...pr2
- ...jerking off in hotel room. The fact that you don't see it shows you priorities fundamentally out of whack.pr2
- @Continuity, and that's why you have mind of a child.pr2
- @oey, you really ave to read at least a paragraph or two of the context or you risk smelling up the room with your diarrhea.pr2
- Once again. It's not an argument to say that just because you have hypocritical tendencies and see bad shit all the time doesn't make it okay.monospaced
- And speak for yourself. I don't have questionable tendencies that are comparable to anything these sickos are accused of.monospaced
- This is NOT my argument. Putting things in perspective IS. I have EXTREMELY hard time believing you never worked on some campaign for some shady organization...pr2
- ... jumping the hoops to make them look friendly to the masses. THIS is my point. If people blindly can't see their own skewed morality then this...pr2
- ...kind of witch hunt will continue.pr2
- Not that "witched" don't have to be hunted but i suspect people would better spend their energies looking into themselves.pr2
- so basically don't focus on the guilty, like weinstein, we should let him walk and focus on ourselves because the powerful will always do this anyway?GuyFawkes
- No idiot, ask yourself what forces outside of you make you care so much about one powerful doing horrible shit and not the other. Idiot.pr2
- What is your point? You still sound like you are saying "can't avoid it. Bring lube"pango
- It does.monospaced
- this is a touchy subject for pr2, given his rich post history in douchery, i'm willing to bet he'll be outed as one of these guys soon.GuyFawkes
- @Pango, if those are generalities you jump to after just 6 short comments before i tried to explain the point...pr2
- ... then i'm afraid i lack of skills to simplify the point further for you.pr2
- @Guy, little boy ran out of ability to argue the points? Betting last marbles on the playground??pr2
- Dude same argument could be applied to what you are doing. What you ran out of argument so you start to condescend?pango
- You said a lot of nothing at least I'm to the point.
O great I see what you are doing now. Instead of talking about the subject.pango
- You are trying to focus on how we argue. Is that your last marble on the play ground?pango
- PR2s been the official sexist & racist douche bag of QBN for a long time now.GuyFawkes
- haha this is so fucked up. PR2 declares shit happens on sexual assault because he figuratively gives head to the man daily? take control of the shit dude.kingsteven
- "Stay out of this. This will only blow up in your face and there is nothing to gain for you other than saving some imagined young women." Eating your words yet?twentyfive
Imagine if people brought Tinder into this??
I'm frankly much, much more amazed at the people who seem to be genuinely shocked at the whole Weinstein/Spacey/Charlie Sheen/Louis CK/etc/etc/etc thing, than I am about the scandals themselves.
Seriously, people have never heard of casting couch? That Hollywood might have a kiddy diddler or two? Come on, now, let's not be naïve.
I'm in no way excusing any of the bad behaviour, but I am rather surprised that it seems to come as news to some people that this stuff happens.
- When adults with minds of children get to experience the world, this naivete comes out.pr2
- Ok cool. Some people are naive and surprised. Funny I'm actually not surprised by that. Cool coolpango
- So what do you think the public should do to prevent this from happening?pango
- Stop idolizing and granting special privileges to these celebrities would be a great start.BabySnakes
- He says its inevitable, so accept it. One of the most bizarre and meaningless argument that I've heard for a while.Beeswax
- So ditch em when allegations come out.pango
- who was shocked? Don't confuse concern with shockfadein11
- The general public was shocked, which is what I was referring to. I should have clarified. I know we're all more cynical than that on QBN.Continuity
- ok - I'm not sure how many would have been in the UK. We have had a whole decade of scandals on this level and bigger.fadein11
- The other thing I want to point out is that my post in no way condones, approves or supports sexual harrassment. This behaviour is not okay ...Continuity
- ... and should be actively combatted by anyone who suffers it, and those victims should be supported by the rest of us.Continuity
- In no way do I support pr2's caveman attitude on the topic. Precisely the opposite.Continuity
- Cognitive dissonance is a ball ache.jtb26
this thread is garbage
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
- who are these guys?and why was scientology stalking them?capn_ron
- Creators of SouthPark.dopepope
- Who are these two no names? Why was a meme created for this? Seems suspicious/cmanipula...reanimate
- i heard they smoke WEED O.Osarahfailin
- lol @ no names ... you aren't serious are you?monospaced
- still, but went to the oscars in drag on acid :)renderedred
- they have eachotherdrgs
- No names lol. Only the biggest names in exposing other people's shitteryset
- In a hilarious way..set
- were they scientologist at one point? is that why they are being staked?capn_ron
- Isaac Hayes, who was Chef on SOUTH PARK! was a Scientologist and they did a few episodes absolutely shitting on the whole thing if I recall.face_melter
- 'C'mon Tom, come out of the closet'.PhanLo
- They made fun of Scientology in varies episodes.pango
- no names?
their show is translated and broadcaster in every single language known to man...Miguex
Arrests like this seem to be happening on a daily basis now...
Teacher admits to having sex with her students and sending nude photos on Snapchat, police say
A substitute teacher at an Ohio high school told detectives that she performed oral sex with one student and had intercourse with another, police say.
She also confessed to sending nude pictures through social media to a student, according to a warrant for her arrest.
Madeline Marx, 23, faces two charges of sexual battery.
She worked as a substitute teacher at Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio, according to police records.
- ffs... just find a young-looking 18 yr old who's not in school... I GUARANTEE they'd be lining up, lady... ... idiot. :/PonyBoy
- NOT A GUY DOESN'T COUNT LOLcannonball1978
- as a matter of interest, how many cases have you read over the last month?lowimpakt
- Groucho's turning over in his graveSteveJobs
- low impact http://wgntv.com/201…robotron3k
Since The New York Times published allegations of sexual harassment and assault against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein in October, multiple men in Hollywood and media have faced allegations ranging from sexual misconduct to rape. A look at some of the men accused:
— Producer Harvey Weinstein— Accused by dozens of women of sexual harassment or assault. Fired by The Weinstein Co. and expelled from various professional guilds. Under investigation by police departments in New York, London, Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. He denies all allegations of non-consensual sex.
— Actor Jeremy Piven — Accused by three women of sexual misconduct. He denies all allegations.
— Actor Kevin Spacey — Accused by at least 14 men of sexual misconduct or assault. London police reportedly investigating a sexual assault. Fired from 'House of Cards' and replaced in Ridley Scott's completed film 'All the Money in the World.' His former publicist has said he is seeking unspecified treatment.
— Filmmaker Brett Ratner — Accused by at least six women of sexual harassment. Playboy shelved projects with Ratner and Ratner stepped away from Warner Bros. related activities. He denies the allegations.
— Actor Steven Seagal — Accused by two women of rape. He denies the allegations.
— Comedian Louis C.K. — Accused by five women of sexual misconduct. Planned release of film "I Love You, Daddy" halted. Netflix special canceled. He says the allegations are true and has apologized.
— Actor Ed Westwick — Accused by two women of sexual assault. The BBC pulled an Agatha Christie adaptation from its television schedule and halted production on a second sitcom starring the "Gossip Girl' actor. Los Angeles police are investigating. He denies the allegations.
— Actor Dustin Hoffman — Accused by woman of sexual harassing when she was 17. He has apologized for his behavior.
— 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner — Accused by one woman of sexual harassment. He denies the allegation.
— Actor Robert Knepper — Accused by one woman of sexual assault. He denies the allegations.
— Actor Jeffrey Tambor — One woman alleges sexual misconduct. He denies the allegation.
— Writer-director James Toback — Accused by hundreds of women of sexual harassment. Beverly Hills police investigating complaints. He has denied the allegations to the Los Angeles Times.
— Director-producer Gary Goddard — Accused by one man of sexually molesting him at age 12. He was unavailable to immediately respond.
— Producer Chris Savino— Accused of harassing up to 12 women. Fired from Nickelodeon. He has apologized for his behavior.
— Amazon executive Roy Price — Accused by one woman of sexual harassment. He resigned from Amazon.
— Journalist Mark Halperin — Accused of harassing about 12 women while at ABC News. Book contract terminated. Fired from job at NBC News. He has denied some of the allegations.
— New Republic publisher Hamilton Fish— Multiple sexual harassment allegations. He has resigned from the magazine.
— New Republic editor Leon Wieseltier — Accused of sexually harassing numerous women. Removed from the masthead of The Atlantic magazine. He has apologized for his behavior.
— NPR news chief Michael Oreskes — Accused of inappropriate behavior or sexual harassment by at least four women while at The New York Times, NPR and The Associated Press. He has been ousted from NPR.
— Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner — Accused by one man of sexual harassment. He says he did not intend to make the accuser uncomfortable.
— Billboard magazine executive Stephen Blackwell — Accused of sexual harassment by one woman. He has resigned from the magazine.
— Artforum publisher Knight Landesman — Accused by multiple women of sexual harassment and sued by one woman. He has resigned from the magazine.
— Webster Public Relations CEO Kirt Webster — Accused of sexual assault by one woman. Firm renamed and Webster is "taking time away'"
— Celebrity chef John Besh — Accused by 25 women of sexual harassment. He has stepped down from the company he founded.
- I don't see Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Sean Connery or Elvis on this list. I'm sure many women were around them?! So strange there haven't been allegations...robotron3k
- oh robofadein11
- How sure are you robo? Like 1% or 99%?pango
- Where is trump, eric bolling and bill orielly?CygnusZero4
- I mean trump is actually on tape admitting to this stuff unlike most of these other peopleCygnusZero4
- These all in the last month?notype
- ^^@pango. These reports have been going on for decades. I mean Buster Keaton was known to like young boys. John Wayne had gang bangs.mugwart
- this is crazy hard to work out. I'm against abuse but how do we actually work out what was and what wasn't?
Please dont think I'm defending these fuckers.mugwart
- What warrents as 'sexual harassment'?
I think its great that things are coming to light but people instantly being fired and carears destroyed without a trailmugwart
- for me it highlights our 'elite' and how protected they feel they are. This is a vasts topic. Look at the royal sexual abuse, financial and even murder charges.mugwart
- these guys & others are all going to be highlighted & thrown under the truck (yes if guilty deserve this) but the others in more protect circles duck & hidemugwart
Syrian Man Arrested for Raping Pony in German Kid's Zoo
- Oh, look who's projecting his sexual fantasies at us.Continuity
- could have been consensual. the pony is not talkinghotroddy
- Applejack!!! Who did it? Who touched you??? WHO... TOUCHED YOU??!
- you had to comment PonyBoy, you just had to jump in on this one!!! hahahaha!capn_ron
- not sure which aspect of the headline you're most outraged by. Immigrant? Kid's zoo? Pony? Lack of consent? Freckles?Fax_Benson
- Nay means nay.Fax_Benson
- lol faxGuyFawkes
- LOL PONYBOY!!pango
- it is authorized in some part of the usa.ApeRobot
- Of course its omgsince1979
- lol faxutopian
- ponyboy knowspablo82