- Last post
- 1,911 Responses
So all you British fuckers are voting today.. But what no is talking about is how this vote is not legally binding, so it's more of a advisory thing.. In the end the politicians will still decide..
It's a distraction
That's why Cameron has been banging on about "respecting the will of the people" whatever the result.
In theory nope but what politician could survive opposing a referendum?
It's all utter theatre show time wasting tosh. Indeed.
- French cheese escapeFax_Benson
- da fuq does grande mefiant mean?! (I'm french btw...)zarkonite
- Ça ne veut rien dire. C'est encore Yurimon qui fait le con, comme d'habitude.Continuity
- I like Briesureshot
- why do germans hate?yurimon
- Yurimon know more about French than Frenchpango
I used to do the same with my ex girlfriend. I'd ask where she wanted to eat, listen to her input, and then just eat where I wanted to eat in the first place.
The word "Brexit" brings brash bristles to my brain, bros.
I hate it.
So when do polls close, and results start coming in?
Time to buy or sell euros?
The Right Wing/Leave-favouring press are terming the exit polls as 'razor tight' or 'too close to call' which sort of implies they're on the bum end of the deal here.
I presume we'll wake up still being European tomorrow.
Shouldn't this be buried in the one politics thread where nobody will see it because Americans are doing political stuff too?
- Oh, god, Bild? The worst of the worst red-tops here.Continuity
- I'M JUDGING YOU, NAIRN.Continuity
- Is Spiegel better? I've just got Bild in mind as they've apparently been marketing quite heavily to Brits.. or is that some other publication entirely?detritus
- Der Spiegel is a weekly news magazine, specialising in investigative reporting, and absolutely respectably. My paper of choice is the Süddeutsche Zeitung.Continuity
- And for easy reference:
Bild = The SunContinuity
- (Also: that's not my downvote.)Continuity
- Hey Continuity! Where you at?oey
- Oh I see! LOL!oey
- So you go have drinks with autoflavour?
Maybe I should visit you guys. With time so we can go paint auto?oey
- lol @ Mr. Bean, so racistyuekit
Can someone explain the benefit of the EU? compared to not paying faceless bureaucracy $ for nothing?
- Not tonight. You'll have to do some of your much vaunted research.Fax_Benson
- if its so simple you could do in bullet point but i dont think there is benefit. no one can say there is one.yurimon
- case closed then. that was easy.Fax_Benson
- nice timing, though.Fax_Benson
- I couldnt get one person to explain to me in real life.yurimon
- here you goFax_Benson
- - fuck off
- and annoy someone else
- with your deliberately pissy rhetorical questionsFax_Benson
- i'm asking a question politely and only a cunt troll named fax_besnon responded with wasting time. i will ask again but dont post ok.yurimon
- can mods delete fax_benson posts for trolling my question.yurimon
- you know what you're doing, and I fell for it.
Well done. I hope you find an answer to the question you've already answered for youreslfFax_Benson
- I just want some straight forward responses no arguments or stupid post like what you did. thanksyurimon
- ah, sorry - I thought you were being deliberately slow-minded. My apologies.Fax_Benson
- So nearly typed a response but thought fuck it - it's yurimon.fadein11
- I hate myselfFax_Benson
- yeah thanks fadein coming from a guy who cant put down serious content with an excuse oh it yurimon. you are serious guy. oooooo!yurimon
- They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!RealDonaldTrump
or brie thread
uk i will remember you, but i wish i visited more when it was nice.
- How on Earth did you manage to get my laptop to issue forth a fart in my face?detritus
- ah what?yurimon
- lol @ detritusoey
- Yuritroll - stop talking gibberish about stuff you know nothing about. And sober up you always sound half drunk.fadein11
- you have an opinion or you can handle normal conversation? cause it might offend your butterfly bollockyurimon
Gibraltar represent - 84% turnout, yo!
They really don't want the Spanish getting pissy with them again...
I'm going to ask again because my previous post was ruined. hope mods could delete the previous post because i was trolled. Please respond if you have an answer. your opinions will be appreciated and i will not respond as much as i more interested in live people commenting.
Can someone explain the benefit of the EU?
- oh shut up yuri—it's obvious what you're trying to do. Go check the UK in/out thread where there's been a load of discussion or better yet, stop playing troll.detritus
- hey yuri some links...
- +1 oeydetritus
- sorry but i really don't have time to reply.oey
- that's why I send you some links. cause I don't have time to formulate such a complex and long reply.oey
- Deactivation of yuritroll complete. Night.fadein11
- only good comment in n out thread was trooperbill mostly n set. and thanks oey for the links.yurimon
- talking about this shite for weeks, voted, waiting for the results... coming up on midnight and here's yurimon!kingsteven
- I'm hoping for uk independence. uk can do better.yurimon
- independence lol - we are independent. Do some reading on what the EU is and then come on here late in the day with your gibberish (if you must).fadein11
- on paper yeah, but UK doesnt do that well in petitioning the EU so i heard. so its like not being free.yurimon