- Last post
- 42 Responses
Just finished installing it.
This new typeface is just fucking awful. Ugh.
you just want to hate Apple becuz its cool to hate Apple.
Not even funny anymore.
- You can be a colossal moron sometimes. I actually _like_ Apple stuff. But I hate this typeface, because it's legitimately fucking ugly.Continuity
- I prefer it. It is easier to read. It may not be the most beautiful type but form should follow function.Morning_star
- sorry Continuity, my message is more targeted to the World than you specifically. Didnt want to attack you.Ben99
- I'm not liking the font too much, I guess I'll get used to it but not a good first impressionernexbcn
- yeah, the font is gross.lvl_13
- New font is making me nervouslajj
i could have also reply this:
Yeah yeah we know Apple suck, they are awful, everything they do is shit.
BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU STILL BUY THEIR SHIT??? Stop whining and buy an Android FFS!
- I've taken that approachmonospaced
- I did.fadein11
- Apple ooze smug arrogance and mislead those with little knowledge, that's my only issue with them (and their lack of originality post Jobs) :))))))fadein11
- It's not like Samsung doesn't advertise as if their features are the end-all too. If Apple made a Samsung commercial, all you guys would lose your shit.monospaced
- They're advertising features on phones. The brand war with the populace isn't new either, this is like a Coke v. Pepsi thing.monospaced
- have never seen a smug samsung ad claiming to have revolutionised or changed my lifefadein11
- because a phone doesn't change my life - its a fucking phone. remember the facetime (aka skype) ads - bleuuughfadein11
- ^ +formed
Anybody tried the ad blockers for Safari? I'm hearing good things.
"Just bought and tried (in this order): Crystal, Purify and Peace. Each has features to like. Crystal has a great price and is the only one to let you report an ad not blocked or broken page so that the ad block list can be updated. Purify lets you block scripts and images on top of font-blocking options also in Peace. Crystal missed an ad that Purify (and Peace) caught, but Peace was the only one that seriously removed all the cruft causing slowdowns, even Google+ news site pop ups and like button pinned banners from The Verge in addition to blocking ads. So my recommendations are Crystal for price, Peace for well, exactly what it says on the tin, and Purify if you'd like to block images and scripts also. Check screenshots of each for the latest on their preference panels."
Hahah The Verge whining. So predictable.
- Patel is a fucking giant baby, acting like he's some kind of internet warrior out to save us all, when he's just a lippy cunt with a hilarious bracelet.face_melter
- And if adblockers means the destruction of sites like The Verge, then hey-ho, let's fucking go.face_melter
- Isn't the Verge one of those sites that downloads about 10MB worth of ads and tracking?qoob
- wow ^^Ben99
- He might be all those things, but I didn't think he was whining as much as pointing out that the real war is over ad revenue, and this is a huge disruptionmonospaced
- oh... I see now... yeah, he's pretty much bitching and whiningmonospaced
- The death of ads means the prevalence of micro payments. Literally being nickeled and dimed to death.ETM
- ^ it seems nice - no ads - but the reality won't be so pretty. There will be ways around this soon (already some).formed
- they should've brought the rainbow back to celebrate Tim coming out.Ianbolton
- hehehe, there'd be so much shit talking here if they didmonospaced
- people will shit talk whatever they do anyways :)Ben99
- yeah, but when it's a logo update, things get vicious... just look at the Google threadmonospaced
That new battery economy option in iOS9 is amazing! Turned it on last evening, my battery is still strong at the moment with 74%
I want my MTV!
I just downloaded it, and I really like the new font. Feels more substantial than super thin Helvetica.
with new battery saving mode activated:
my phone was at 100% at 9:30PM last evening
now at 2:20PM, 17 hours later, i'm at 60%
Good job Apple!
it's fine. but iTunes interface is still a cluster. the scrub timeline line overlays the digits on left/right. i see this and think, did they even try it out after they messed with u/i?
Go to your main (Home) screen on your phone and swipe down (to access Search). Does the interface become all pixelated for you? Looks like a total mess.
And the text for the Search results has no underlayer, so the text just sits directly on top of your app icons. Can't read the text!
so i'm looking at changing the wallpaper on my iPod, in there, it has taken the photos i took using my front camera and thrown them into a folder called 'Selfies'...
talk about u/x assumptions, yes most pics from the cam will prob be faces, but just assuming it's 100% accurate and forcing it into a omg-totes-barf-inducing category on my behalf, really?
After I installed the new iOS. My phone started displaying many languages. The only one word I could understand was the word "Hello."
Every now and then it crashes for me and I get a message that says "Sorry, a system error occurred" and there's a little bomb icon.
I quite like the new font.
Im on an iPhone 5 and had no issues installing and its working great so far.
- I'm pretty sure that "Selfies" is the
album with 178 images in it.utopian
- I have to assume the next patch will default Safari to the Monster High homepage.prophetone
- @utopian... selfies and Hawaiian monster trucks... ooooohhhhhh!!!!!prophetone
- front camera is used for selfies 99% of the time thoBen99
- it breaks the cardinal ux rule, never assume. also it treats everyone like they are stupid. i could have created this folder myself, thx vry mch apl.prophetone
- I'm pretty sure that "Selfies" is the