- Last post
- 201 Responses
Was there any footage of the central core that didn't make it?
The picture on the left, showing four rather geeky young men in snazzy sweaters at the 1997 Polish National Maths Olympiad, became one of the biggest memes on the Polish internet a decade or so ago.
Now it turns out that one of the guys is an engineer at SpaceX who created the software for the Falcon Heavy launch.
Tomek Czajka: https://www.facebook.com/tomek.c…
- do not fuck with yayhoorayPeterPancake
- ^ This guy is now an international brainiac sex symbol while konik is nursing five STD's and living in his Merc. Who's the winner now?face_melter
- always mattyPeterPancake
- Math. Singular. Dammit!ArmandoEstrada
- Maths. Plural. As in, 'mathematics'.Continuity
Tom Mueller explains Merlin rocket engine:
I won't be impressed until they get a Winnibego into space.
SpaceX gets U.S. regulator to back satellite internet plan
Elon Musk’s SpaceX, fresh off the successful launch this month of the world’s most powerful rocket, won an endorsement on Wednesday from the top U.S. communications regulator to build a broadband network using satellites.
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai proposed the approval of an application by SpaceX to provide broadband services using satellites in the United States and worldwide.
wtf? Elon's 'giving away' 10K Ethereum, assuming you pay some...
"As thanks for your support during the launch, I would like to give away 10,000 Etherеum in return for your commitment. Simply sеnd 0,4-2,0 Еther to the address belоw, and get 4,0-20,0 Ether on yours. Ethereum address and transactions in the real time: http://bit.do/elon-ether"
- Common twitter scam these days. Uses same name/picture, different username...inv
- Crappy UX from the team at Twitter.inv
- I am a mug.detritus
- I'm disappointed in how readily I fell for that. Thank fuck I don't have any coins.detritus
- I know, right?detritus
- Well fuck me, I'm in the wrong business.detritus
- in my defence, I had fuck all clue how much ETH is trading at the moment - if I'd realised 0.2 is around $200 I would've had alarm bells. I thought it was $20detritus
- hey drgs - that's now showing $0 - does that mean he cashed out, do you think?
He was at $59k+ when I checked :\detritus
- Ah yes - 'out' with 75k ETH.
- Sorry, '75' ETHdetritus
- Although I'm horrified about why I first posted this, I've found this all immensely interesting.detritus
- There are many of those
- It sounds unlikely to work at first, but because there so many people investing in crypto businessdrgs
- even if the share of idiots is 0,001%, someone will send you their money before or later, I'm almost tempted myselfdrgs
- I've just encountered an updated variant on this <SCAM> https://eths.vu/ </SCAM> - all the transactions here are fake, flol.detritus
- Appears to be up 10k..
- etherscan has a page with all latest account comments
its crypto holocaustdrgs