- Last post
- 319 Responses
A prominent Dutch cartoonist at Charlie Hebdo heaped scorn on the French satirical weekly's "new friends" since the massacre at its Paris offices, in particular far-right National Front leader Marine Le Pen.
"We have a lot of new friends, like the pope, Queen Elizabeth and (Russian President Vladimir) Putin. It really makes me laugh," Bernard Holtrop, whose pen name is Willem, told the Dutch centre-left daily Volkskrant.
"Marine Le Pen is delighted when the Islamists start shooting all over the place," said Willem, 73, a longtime Paris resident who also draws for the French leftist daily Liberation.
He added: "We vomit on all these people who suddenly say they are our friends."
- fair comment.fadein11
- Is that a French saying? To vomit on people? In like itset
- I'll vomit on all you cuntsset
- I'm glad he came out fuckn those jackals profiting of this actgeorgesIII
- Read stuff on him today, that guy is a prclaimed anarchist. He hates politiciansbenfal99
- He looks pedanti_was
- Hes a caracter, hes cool i thinkbenfal99
mais aucun de vous ici se rappel de merah?
Remember how only terrorists' passports survived 9/11?
- yep, this point is strange.D4W33D
- I say it was deliberate.benfal99
- They knew and wanted to die as martyrsbenfal99
- of all things to leave behind. remarkableGnash
- benfal, if they wanted so much to gloat, why did they wore masks?georgesIII
- People do stupid stuff all the time. He and his friends didn't seem to have much of plan for escaping either.ukit2
- They wanted this to go for few days, not 1 hour. Terrorists will terror.benfal99
- Id agree with benfal if it was before the invention of high speed communications systems.yurimon
« Cela me fait plaisir, souriait hier Amedi. Je ne sais pas ce que je vais lui dire. Déjà, je vais commencer par Bonjour ! » Il lui racontera surtout son parcours professionnel, son poste actuel, qui se termine le 30 septembre. « A la limite, si le président peut aider à me faire embaucher... », souffle-t-il. Mais la mission d'Amedi ne s'arrêtera pas à un simple salut et à raconter son histoire. Unique garçon entouré de neuf soeurs, il est chargé de rapporter de nombreux « autographes et photos pour la famille ! ». Il risque d'être intimidé par le protocole. « A Grigny, nous n'avons pas l'habitude d'aller souvent à l'Elysée. Les réceptions, je ne connais pas, déclare-t-il. En plus, dans les cités, auprès des jeunes, Sarkozy n'est pas vraiment très populaire. Mais cela n'a rien de personnel. En fait, c'est le cas de la majorité des politiques. » Mais pas question pour lui de revendiquer quoi que ce soit une fois en face de Nicolas Sarkozy : « Le rencontrer en vrai, c'est impressionnant. Qu'on l'aime ou pas, c'est quand même le président. »
Start reading what "Djihad" means then read the first paragraphs of "Sharia" then you will understand the problem is the Coran.
- lol the problem is the people.set
- Part people but also part this book and in its rational view but yes i know when you said this you are considered an Islamophobe. Time will tell but for me Islam is cultural invasion just like the Americans and their fast foods.i_was
- Islamophobe, i'm pretty convinced that Islam is cultural invasion just like the Americans and their fast foods.i_was
Christian Beaten, Tortured and Killed by ISIS for Refusing to Convert to Islam http://www.christianpost.com/new…
Four young Christians brutally beheaded by ISIS in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam, says British Vicar of Baghdad forced to flee
Nun pleads for Christians raped, sold, killed by ISIS
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/nun-p…
Isis crucifies nine people in Syrian villages
ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians in Syria for Apostasy From Islam
What about the 2002 Bali bombings? That wasn't islamic in nature?
and yes im drunk and annoyed - in charge of a laptop
Thailand is Buddhist. BTW
in most 'non christian' countries the churches are symbols of imperialism not religion, so it's hard to work out where the level is.
Generally religions are linked to their cultural importance.
1000 years ago we loved the sun, which was great for fucking ages
2000 years ago religion as we know it organised against thematic beliefs
1800 years ago we created most of the worlds religions from one central story
10200 years ago we started the crusades
100 years ago we 'claimed' Jerusalem
600 years ago Christianity fractures
500 years ago we (UK) slaughter catholics
400 years ago France slaughters the huguenots
300 years ago US slaughter indgenous religions
200 years ago we sent missions to Africa
100 years ago we start to 'give a shit'
50 years ago we slaughtered Jews
25 years ago Catholics blew up my town
14 years ago 9/11 happened
8 years ago 7/7 happened
today some chap who happened to find religion his means - killed a bunch of people
this 'period' will go down as the most fucked up, illogical monstrosity of an epoch.
Religion is a DISGUSTING construct
It's like saying 'I believe I am superior as a red head' therefore I kill everyone who isn't.
We have lost it and sw the seeds of our destruction.
Anyone who believes their fictitious entity is better than someones fictitious entity is a cunt of the highest order.
- I think we can barely get along in our own households or with our neighbours, never mind people half way across the world who look and think differently than us_niko
- ... look and think differently than us, maybe it's just human nature and we're all fucked._niko
- welcome to my worldbenfal99
how many churches in indonesia, thailand and other islam nations?
- Tons, indonesia should be a model of how we can all co-exist happily. It would be dumb to label those countries anti-christian wouldn't it?_niko
- ...wouldn't it? Plus Saudi arabia is the epicentre of the sunni islamic religion and a breeding ground of a lot of this fundamentalist doctrine_niko
- fundamentalist doctrine._niko
- The money trail of ISIS and al quada leads back to the saudis bankrolling this global Jihad. It's in their best interest to fan the flames of_niko
- flames of this west vs Islam rhetoric._niko
- Certain areas of Indonesia are very strict now concerning headscarves, terrorist bombings happen often tooWeyland
- One can't considering thailand as an islamic nation... Indonesia is mainly ruled by chinese people...gonzalle
- Thailand is 95% Buddhistukit2
- Indonesia a good model? You're kidding, right?Peter
- yeah lol thinking Singapore_niko
Yeah this rhetoric by these fucking wack-jobs needs to stop. It's a convenient and easy recruitment tool for the disenfranchised.
There are 2100 mosques in the US, 2000 in France, 150 in Germany, 150 in the UK.
There are 2 million Christians but exactly 0 churches in Saudi Arabia.
Who is the intolerant one?
But all we hear is that the west is Islamophobic and trying to destroy Islam.
- Then we have these home grown internet jihadi fucking idiots like the tool that shot up the parliament in canada_niko
- doing it to avenge his newly found muslim brothers, when he lives in the most tolerant and accepting
country on earth._niko
- country on earth. Just fucking whack jobs all of them, religion is being used to validate their psychosis._niko
- there are many forms of indoctrination. even those who claim are not radical are some mind fucked by some form of idealsyurimon
- ideals. who the hell on this planet is unscathed by bullshit that exists in their head in one form or another?yurimon
You are stating the obvious. Anyone with actions like that are motivated and influenced by someone or something.
The point of the term, 'lone wolf' is that the actions, however motivated, are contained with the individual and not part of a larger coordinated plot/plan and not directly planned/directed by a larger organization.
- < and how in the world do YOU know that the act wasn't planned/directed by an organization????....chukkaphob
- ... especially given the fact that Cherif Kouachi trained in Yemen with al Qaeda!!!chukkaphob
- Because no group has CLAIMED it and they have always enjoyed CLAIMING actions, even that they don;t do.ETM
- Also, my statement is a general one about the term lone wolf. I never actually SAID anything about this specific attack.ETM
- So calm the fuck down.ETM
- Anyone on here have intell clearance to check this out cause its important?yurimon
- Cherif spoke on the phone and said that Alkaida in yemen supported him to do this attack.i_was
- ETM. hahah! really? YOU are the one who needs to calm the F down and educate yourself. hahaha!chukkaphob
- Anyway, one party said Al-Qaeda and the other said ISIS... which have yet to work together.ETM
- But if these guys SAID it... it must be true and not part of their delusion.ETM
- News now says Yemen Al-Qaeda confirms responsibility. But why take 2 says to do so?ETM
- @chukkaphob .. are you educating yourself with the ever fluid news reports? Got some other sources?ETM
- Because to tell someone to "educate themselves" would imply facts are confirmed and vetted.ETM
- All that said, I still don't get how my general comment about the lone wolf keeps being twisted to be specifically about Paris.ETM
- You're applying your own narrative to the comment.ETM
- @ETM yawn. you talk too much without saying much. hahaha!chukkaphob
Although it was an individual, he was trained by al-queda and heavily influence by radical muslim clerics.
It's easy to think of this guy as a 'lone wolf' but his environment/culture and islamic influences had a big part to play in this whole thing.
What is the most disturbing in all this, is that there's nothing to do against terrorists ... Governments have no means to deal with widespread invisible enemy anywhere in our cities.
The most powerful army in the world has no way to stop an individual who decides to leave his basement with a gun and go kill 12 people 3 streets away.
We're stuck in this. What happend in France is just a chapter. Something else will happen in 1 or 3 weeks, in a 2 month... Somewhere else... or in France again.
I think we're in this for a least a decade to come, may be more.