- Last post
- 319 Responses
uncensored Porte de Vincennes assault by the RAID
- first guy entering alone on the right is a hero. wow! Who would want to do thatbenfal99
- Did they shoot some of the hostages?qoob
- no. 4 were already dead.benfal99
- you can see one body already on floor when the gate open.benfal99
- the phrase, "hailing bullets" makes more sense to me now. amazing they didn't shoot each otherGnash
- the terrorist fucking rush the door receiving dozens of bullets. crazy shit!benfal99
- those guys know their shitbenfal99
this "WHO DOES IT BENEFIT" line of argument is so mind-blisteringly stupid.
The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour greatly benefited US military contractors. Does that mean Pearl Harbour was a false flag operation?
The time my house was broken in benefited the security system corporation I purchased. Does that mean the security corporation was behind the break in?
I broke my wrist skateboarding and surgeons were paid to fix it. Does that mean the surgeons secretly orchestrated the accident?
- fuckin' surgeons, mandigitdaily
- 'xactly futuremongolian. what i tought. That said, of course some conspiracy occured in history.benfal99
- surgeons are behind all skate industry, common knowledgeyovkov
- Thats a stupid. Military and government policy is deliberate planning for outcome, its a historical fact.yurimon
- 9/11 is a perfect example and wmd fiasco. only reason you know about wmd as bullshit. is someone sacrificed themselves to whistleblow.yurimon
- to whistle blow.yurimon
- I remember thinking the WMD excuse was political spin before the war started. Didn't need any whistleblower to point that out.ukit2
- Actually Pearl Harbor is very fit for CT, there's a bunch of them, just like 9/11. War Justification.ESKEMA
- Even wwII with nazi invasion of poland. long list of false flags.yurimon
Distrust government & media.
Post article from fake BBC account.
- I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to confuse these shooters with ordinary muslimsset
- < what he saidfadein11
- I don't know who is ordinary or not. I'm pointing out that my religion is not the instigator, it's something elseBeeswax
- we knowbenfal99
- like something already present at the human psychology. I'm showing this because if this verse had not existedBeeswax
- existed maybe I'd find those killers right. Just maybe.Beeswax
- you mean like a brainwasher?yurimon
- You'd the find the killers right?set
- Because of a verse in an old book?set
- I hope I've misinterpreted what you said.set
- < que? more info pweaseyurimon
- he said if this verse didn't exist he might find the killers 'right'set
Probably the only muslim qbn'er here, and coming late at this topic, let me show what Quran actually commands about people who mock the Prophet or the Quran, to the terrorists and fellow anti-religion writers here.
When you see that the disbelievers engage in mocking at My revelations leave their company. You may join them as soon as they engage in another discussion. Now if the Satan makes you to forget this instruction, leave the unjust peoples' gathering as soon as you remember.
humanz fear the unknown and humanz wants answers to everything. That's exactly why we have religions. That's exactly why people sees conspiracy theories everywhere.
- so childishmonospaced
- You make no sense, the conspiracy theories beg far more questions than answers...set
- Believing the propaganda machine newnews outlets 100% is the comforting and easy way out.set
- i know set. and thats not what i said.benfal99
- lol I'm not sure you have any idea what you saidset
- set, he's just generalizing about the nature of religion, and it makes perfect sensemonospaced
- he's right, its like looking for images in noise patterns, some things are just randomyovkov
"For some people, the use of conspiracy theories is almost a form of substitution "religion". "They need to be able to give meaning to life, to understand what is happening, and the evocation of plots brings them answers"
- To believe there are no conspiracies is as equally ridiculous as believing everything is a conspiracy.set
- Conspiracy theorists: The Jehovah's witnesses of the atheist world™ORAZAL
- there's conspiracy theories, but not everywhere like some seems to notice.benfal99
- I think you mean conspiracies not theories...set
For you conspiracy theorists, that guy is a specialist in debunking conspiracy theories. :
- Lol, I dont think its debunk. bit of rant to say the least. you guys have this wierd idea of what conspiracy is. Its kinda like how they used to portray black people in movies back in the days of segregation.yurimon
- a bad stereo type caricature taken as real life. nice like way to shut your mind down. on command.yurimon
Fucking credulous fools - if THE CONSPIRATORS would bother faking any of this, for whatever reasons they have, do you not think it would not be way simpler, securer and more logical to do it for real and Just Fucking Kill Some People?
Serves their purposes way neater than bothering to fake any of aspect of it.
Honestly, some of you lot are so wrapped up in the idea of CONSPIRACY you leave all reasonable judgement and criticism at the door.
If there is a CONSPIRACY CLASS at the top of everything, they're way smarter (and more ruthless) than us mouth-breathing keyboard fantastist dolts, which is why they're meddling with shit in the first place.
- Self esteem issuesset
- But yes saying it was fake is rather ridiculous. Who did it and for what motive is the intelligent question.set
- Not sure what your self-esteem issues have to do with this, but thanks for the heads up.. I guess?detritus
- look up operation gladio. was an actual conspiracy with similarity to this. what has changed?yurimon
- You just proclaimed you're an unintelligent mouth breathing dolt, then expect people to take you seriously.set
- Is allset
- Conspiracy theorists: The Jehovah's witnesses of the atheist world™ORAZAL
- QBN is fake, its all in your head.sem
- Ah, my apologies - that was an instance of one of those communicative shades of gray you have problems with.detritus
- and history repeats itself as those dont learn from its lessons.yurimon
Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage
Whilst numerous theories have sprung up concerning this and other details, the general consensus among not just sceptics, but some major news agencies, is that the entire event was a ‘False Flag’ attack perpetrated by the CIA and/or Mossad in a “psy-ops” exercise to rouse hatred against Islam and support for what has been so far, a failing campaign in Iraq, Syria and the Middle East.
I'm happy that my diehard atheist boss is saying that this has nothing to do with religion,
if even him can start to see through the bs, we have a future about ending all these conflicts
- what was it about then?monospaced
- It's about, power, territory and revenge mono. Terrorists use religion as a guilt free cardgoldieboy
- I get the money and power thing. But revenge seems like it is skewed toward the religious side, no?monospaced
- It's not like Charles Hebdo represents a warring entity, it's just a foreign publication. Why exact revenge on them?monospaced
- surely not for territory... they explicitly said it was because of religious beliefs.monospaced
- So many factors, and yes terrorists will say religion is part of the package. Territory wise, people now believe, even more so, that terrorists can strike anywhere and at any time...goldieboy
- so, that they can strike anywhere and at any time... That's a win for terrorists and territory (mental and psychical)goldieboy
- It's not about religion. Atrocities are done in the name of religion, but the real reasons are as George said.iCanHazQBN
I think what we need is a few more chardonnay sipping celebrities to tweet using the hashtag #JeSuisCharlie. That'll help.
The "conspiracy everything" is getting old....
- I will never understand why people have such a negative connotation of the term conspiracy theory. How would you qualify the plan to invade Irak by the bush government, a botched plan, a poor choice, a mistake? no it was a fuckn conspiracy to destroy a countrygeorgesIII
- you qualify the plan to invade Irak by the bush government, a botched plan, a poor choice, a mistake? no it was a fuckn conspiracy to destroy a countrygeorgesIII
- to take out saddam hussein and balkanize Irak, now we can play around the term all day, but it's time to stop pretending conspiracies don't exist or are just a thing of nuttersgeorgesIII
- are just a thing of nuttersgeorgesIII
- There's a difference between questioning governments' true intentions and events actually happening.ORAZAL
- I think that the general consensus is that conspiracy theorists question the latter. In this specific case pablo28's post doesn't help "the cause" at all.ORAZAL
- ... in this specific case pablo28's post doesn't help "the cause" at all.ORAZAL
- the Bush-Irak thing wasnt a conspiracy. It was a lie. Not the same.benfal99