- Last post
- 319 Responses
^doesn't make any sense....
The people killed are very famous, and political engaged.
Threats had been constant, there's no way this is not legit.
Then you would say that some part is totally true, but at some point the government paired with the terrorists to plan a little PR stunt?
that said, i think it's all real. I was just posting that link. And i'm not a weapon and bullet expert but its true that the bullet seems to only hit the sidewalk.
Bullets can and do ricochet and still result in fatalities.
In the video, it's from a distance and you can't really see the other side of his head. So there may be blood just not captured in the video very well. Or maybe the bullet actually missed him and he died from his other wounds.
^ Assault rifle, high speed bullet, don't need to blow his head off for being fatal...
There is no conspiration, France is not America.
Conspiracy theorists, fuck off. Stop pretending you're CSI:Miami analyzing the liveleak footage.
People are disappointed because the head didn't explode in the video.
Blah blah blah. 12 French people dead. Boohoo.
The West has killed hundreds of thousands (millions?) of Arabs and Muslims as a direct results of initiating wars in the Middle East (for OIL, not "freedom", mind you).
So if a few French families have to mourn, so be it. That's a VERY TINY taste of what families in the mid-east have to deal with. So now the war is brought to doorstep of France and now everybody is freaking out.
I'm not saying it's right, but basically if you're going to start fucking shit up in other countries, don't be surprised when they retaliate (for whatever ridiculous justification they may give).
And I'm an atheist who thinks Muslims are illogical, backwards and have no place in modern society.
Sick of all the outrage over this, while another 100 Arabs die every day because of the West's wars.
- so we've reached that point. iCanHaz... can't believe you jumped on that wagon.benfal99
- think again of what you just wrote. Seriously think.benfal99
- This incident is just a drop in the bucket compared to what the West has done to Arabs.iCanHazQBN
- it's not about comparing who kills more people man, this is not a gameMiguex
made me sick. literally.
sureshot, does the below make you sick as well? Or maybe not, because the victims are third-world Arabs and not pretty French people?
Iraq, Wednesday 7 January: 53 killed
Mosul: 12 executed.
Falluja: 17 Sahwa members executed; 2 killed by mortars.
Baghdad: 7 killed by IEDs; 1 body.
Shirqat: 5 family members executed.
Mahmudiya: 2 by IED.
Amiriyat Falluja: 4 by mortars.
Dhuluiya: 2 by IED.
Amara: 1 by gunfire.
Probably killed by Muslims, but as a direct result of the instability in the region created by the West. This shit was not happening before the West decided to invade Iraq.
- yes of course. the world had gone to shit.sureshot
- Yes, because the middle east was a shining example of harmony and stability before the "west" stepped in._niko
- It wasn't perfect, but Iraq was not a warzone like it is now. It's a night and day difference.iCanHazQBN
- Saddam was an asshole, but generally people lived their lives in peace.iCanHazQBN
- not happening before iraqi invasion? are you serious!? you are not well informedGnash
- Not well informed? I'm fucking Iraqi. And I am literally sitting next to 3 other Iraqi people right this moment.iCanHazQBN
- 2 of them came to America a couple of years ago. They know what it was like FIRST-HAND.iCanHazQBN
- so when iraq invaded kuwait, it was to deliver toys for the children?Gnash
- just because you're iraqi, doesn't make you right here.Gnash
- That was a different, and just mission. I was actually in Kuwait as a child when that happened and had to be evacuated.iCanHazQBN
- And yes, because I'm Iraqi it does make me right. I have a perspective from the East and from the West.iCanHazQBN
- And not to mention the Iraqis that I personally know and talk to every day that tell me what it's like now and what it was like before.iCanHazQBN
- The West fucked shit up over there on a GRAND SCALE. So when I hear of 12 French people dying... I think... well... who gives a shit?iCanHazQBN
- a shit?iCanHazQBN
- I bet none of your friend are Kurds, then. I imagine they'd have a different idea of how good things were,Gnash
- LOL. Yeah, go ahead and justify the war..... I think you might be the only one left.iCanHazQBN
- dude, who's justifying that stupid war? I'm just questioning your perspectiveGnash
- you said this shit wasn't happening before the west hit iraq. it was happening - just not to you and yours.Gnash
- I'm not saying shit wasn't happening. I know about the Kurds. But the US-lead mission was on a massive scale..iCanHazQBN
- It has created instability in a huge area of the mideast.iCanHazQBN
- true that.Gnash
- This terrorist attack is nothing compared to the atrocities created by West. That's my point.iCanHazQBN
- ICHQ, don't waste your time with gnash, the west will never ever agree that the reason there are so many refugees and wars in africa and middle east is because of their half assed plans, they will justify it by saying, muh religion, muh corrupt official, muh freedom, but never say a peep when wedding, schools, hospitals, funerals get blown away by cunt sitting in a air conditioned room in utah,georgesIII
- africa and middle east is because of their half assed plans, they will justify it by saying, muh religion, muh corrupt official, muh freedom, but never say a peep when wedding, schools, hospitals, funerals get blown away by cunt sitting in a air conditioned room in utah,georgesIII
- official, muh freedom, but never say a peep when wedding, schools, hospitals, funerals get blown away by cunt sitting in a air conditioned room in utah,georgesIII
- fuckn air conditioned room in utah, they will even justify torture away, go wonder why they all bring some kind of bs moral compass everytime something like this happens, I come from Ivory Coast, a country that was fucked over by the frenchs since it's inceptions, Do you want to guess how many people even know the crimes they commited there... I'm not justifying this bullshit attack, but I'm sick of people pretending it came out of the blue,georgesIII
- compass everytime something like this happens, I come from Ivory Coast, a country that was fucked over by the frenchs since it's inceptions, Do you want to guess how many people even know the crimes they commited there... I'm not justifying this bullshit attack, but I'm sick of people pretending it came out of the blue,georgesIII
- it's inceptions, Do you want to guess how many people even know the crimes they committed there... I'm not justifying this bullshit attack, but I'm sick of people pretending it came out of the blue,georgesIII
- people pretending it came out of the blue, fuck if everyone called out their local governments about their crimes we wouldn't be here trying to excuse everyone's crimegeorgesIII
- trying to excuse everyone's crimegeorgesIII
iCanHaz, please stawwp!
the comparison game is always a good way to make a 1st level statement on a subject. It's graphic, it's easy to understand. But the thing are way more complex than that.
Some society are evolving faster than other and that's creating tension between them.
- Some societies invade others for oil and Halliburton contracts and that's creating tension between them.iCanHazQBN
- < 100% true, icanhazGnash
- I don't know why the guys in the middle east don't just sell the oil, get rich off of us and use the cash for a happy countrymonospaced
- instead of killing each other and hating on everyone elsemonospaced
I have to go..
Again, I'm not saying it's right (it's not), but what do you expect? The French were a part of the "Iraqi Freedom" coalition.
50-100 Iraqis die every day
12 French die every 10 years?
It's not even close. It's a speck compared to what Arabs deal with. Go cry into your cashmere scarves. Put yourselves into some other people's shoes sometimes.
- And I probably have more in common with the French than any Arab.iCanHazQBN
- Its always hard tallying up lives but yes, v.true. and the peeps who died in Paris had already said they were happy to diefadein11
- I'm a staunch secular liberal (if you want to label me) atheist that has nothing in common with Islam.iCanHazQBN
- for the right to draw bad inflammatory cartoons. As oppsed to the innocent family celebrating a wedding obliterated by a US drone.fadein11
- by a US drone.fadein11
- And even >>I<< can see the sick shit that has been done to the Arab world.iCanHazQBN
- It's just crazy what gets people riled up, while their own governments are committing the worst shit imaginable overseas.iCanHazQBN
- I really have to go. Bye!iCanHazQBN
- < exactly. 12 dead - tragic of course - but like a bad traffic accident. yet the worlds media stops and discusses who is next on the hit list (while families recover - whats left of them - from living in the wrong place at the wrong time)fadein11
- on the hit list while families recover (whats left of them - from living in the wrong place at the wrong time)fadein11
Muslims world is all fucked up. Its not only because of the bad USA. Get your shit together FFS is what I want to say to them sometimes. They can't established a functioning society, it's not the USA's fault. Extremists and radicals always want the throne over there and its all sketchy and barbarian thinking dipped in a religious sauce. The dark ages are over, it's time to evolve.
@monospaced - trolling since 1066.
- isn't your comment here the very definition of trolling?monospaced
- "I don't know why the guys in the middle east don't just sell the oil, get rich off of us and use the cash for a happy country"fadein11
- I like you when talkiing about streaming video etc. but anything real you become a total dickbuttfadein11
- that's not trolling, it's just a wish of mine for peacemonospaced
- I wasn't trying to be a "dickbutt" and I didn't' insult anyone.monospaced
- Sorry Lennon, my mistakefadein11
- I'm not claiming to know everything, that would be idiotic. But am I crazy to think they could sell the oil?monospaced
- My understanding is that the internal issues in the middle east are tearing them apartmonospaced
- and we aren't helping by trying to access the resources we'd probably be happy to pay formonospaced
- but please, please don't think I'm trolling, I'm just voicing a thought in the appropriate locationmonospaced
- freedom of speech mono - I apologise.fadein11
- apology accepted, but I want you to know I'm really and truly open to be educated by those who know moremonospaced
- and as a pretty smart and educated person, I'm open to a good discussionmonospaced
- I'm okay if you tell me my assessment is completely incorrect, but please let me know whymonospaced
Nobody is claiming that the west (bush) did not fuck things up but the middle east was doing a fine job fucking things up on their own without the west's help for decades if not centuries:
- zzzzzzz - read more dude. Islamaphobic pratt.fadein11
- ooooh the west had been doing just fine - 2 world wars started in Europe - 100 million dead. yeah they are really fucking up.fadein11
- Who's islamophobic? nobody claimed the west is innocent or the west isn't responsible for_niko
- the most bloodshed or attrocities ever but don't tell me the middle east was peaceful before the west stepped in._niko
- and for the record i'm an islamaphobic, judeophobic, christianophobic, athiestophobic, taoistophobic, hinduaphobic_niko
- hinduaphobic, olympusaphobic, anamismaphobic and buddistphobic pratt._niko