- Last post
- 29 Responses
One ticket to paradise. :(
Well ... on the upshot, at least you can be mercifully guaranteed of no more of this:
Love has gone away
and there's no one here now
And there's nothing left to say
but oh how I miss him, baby
Ah baby, come on and slip away
come on baby, why don't you slip away.."
RIP Lou, so much great stuff left behind.
Enjoy in hell, master!!
Miracle he lived this long...
We'll always have this:
Not such a perfect day....
how bout this one? I got my calamine lotion baby...
I saw him live once, and he put on a really good show. His big quote for the night was, "Hey, fuck all those other guys! I do Lou Reed better than anybody!"
I had no idea! I was walking down the street singing "Perfect Day" yesterday too. Coincidence? I think not.
- Yes, it was. It's a great song though. I was just telling the gf about The Murder Mystery by the Velvets.CyBrainX
- You killed Lou!instrmntl
- He had already passed when I was singing it.monospaced
- ah, ok. you're off the hook then.instrmntl
- can you prove that in court?moldero
- no, please don't tell anyonemonospaced