- Last post
- 22 Responses
it finally grew on me. yay!
Weakest of his records easy. Lol comparing to the faint. Wanted to like it....but nah...its weaksauce
I really like it. The production is so crisp. I'd love to spend time in his studio and learn his processes.
I've only listened to it a few times so far but It reminds me more of With Teeth, which I loved and was his last recording I really listened to a lot. I couldn't get into Ghosts, Year Zero or any of his soundtrack stuff.
year zero was sound track stuff?
It's pretty mediocre and will appeal only to his hardcore fans, who will no doubt claim it's the band's the best album since _____. In other words, same as every band who doesn't really need to be releasing new stuff but does it because they have a built in fanbase.
just listening to it on rdio, never listened much to NIN, I think I should know all his stuff
Actually I really dig the album. *shrug*
btw Satalliete has a bad ass beat yo
Na, not onto it.
I can't explain how much I hate the track "Everything" though. Sounds like a fucking wack car commercial.
I like it but apparently you're not the only one...
Came Back Haunted is so bad. That's all I've heard and that was good enough for me.
It sounds like the Gorrilaz.
- I don't get that as much as it sounds like The Faintmonospaced
- I didn't mind it, it's just not as brutal as i'd like. Still, it had lots of acoustic references to bands likeMorning_star
- Front 242, Skinny Puppy, Nitzer Ebb, Visage, Cure. Roots-ish, if you know what i mean.Morning_star
- I do know, and it's intriguing to consider that those artists may have actually been influenced by NIN earliermonospaced
- Some of them, at least.monospaced
- you either haven't listened to the Gorrilaz closely, or you have never listened to NIN at all.lvl_13
- Oh, OK. Thanks for putting me straight. Could I come to you for all my subjective opinion please?Morning_star