- Last post
- 19 Responses
by 'apparently' you mean 'as splayed across the nerdnet right now'?
cool blur effects, bruv.
Can't wait for WK and pepsi to do there version
surprisingly low-tech playgrounds in Japan.
- those swing sets turn into robots at nightmoldero
- You'd be surprised how low the tech is in Japan. People still use fax machines for gods sake. It's just that since child age we're coaxed into thinking them anime robots are an actual part of Japan. Sadly, Asimo and the likes cement that assumption. The toilet warmer and what not in hotels and fancy buildings isn't in every-mans home.Peter
- we're coaxed into thinking them anime robots are an actual part of Japan. Sadly, Asimo and the likes cement that assumption.Peter
I remember when these guys first put this up on the interwebz.
FATALITIES ARE FUNNY
Needs more tentacle sex
I see. A meme based on a joystick/button combo in a 26-year-old arcade game.
Running out of ideas, internet?
Not much on spelling are you?
Monospace, do you have down syndrome? you kinda look like you do in your profile pic...
- it took you nearly a month to dig this out?detritus
- that's more than a little autistic, baby.detritus
- just saying hi to my old lover, that is all! carry on...cirquemedia
- Are you two dating now?cirquemedia
- he's an idle wank fantasy, no more.detritus
- It's not spelled wrong because a) it's a fake word and b) it's a translation. You really wanna go there cirque?monospaced
- I mean, judging from ALL the copy on your website you didn't finish grade school.monospaced