- Last post
- 58 Responses
- It will be interesting to see how he does without a highly dedicated lead out team.crillix
- He says don't expect another 4 or 5 stage haul this year for a couple of reasons...Wolfboy
- 1 the team's number one priority is Wiggins and yellow (it's his best chance and won't be this good next year)Wolfboy
- 2 his priority is the Olympics and he's changed his training for a classic style race so has lost a bit of his blistering power.Wolfboy
- I wouldn't be surprised to see him comb off in the mountains this year.Wolfboy
- *climb off in the mountainsWolfboy
I wonder who will be busted for doping this year
Excellent. Headed out for a 6:30 am Canadian centurion (100km) to celebrate...
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!
Spartacus is a beast!
7 secs on his closest rival in a 6.5km prologue! #BEAST
Yeh he totally smashed it. Would have been more interesting if Martin hadn't had to swap bikes.
Good start for Wiggo though, got a little time on Cadel.
Was just reading that the first stage is right up Phil Gil's street, if he can turn his luck around..
evans will win
stage 2 just got underway...
what a rider!
It makes me laugh when you still read here and there that he is only good when he has a train. This isn't the first time he's done this but it was a pretty amazing ride in the last 3km from the missile today.
^ he scaped the first crash... when did he hit the ground?
i got my colleague's sat-tv login... been watching le tour online in the office while i work. pretty sweet. rewatching stage 3 and 4 highlights now.
sorry OBBTKN, i got the two stages confused, cavendish went down in the crash after the sprint, 3 km from the stage 4 finish yesterday.
HOW'S THE LATEST NEWS: Five former team-mates of Lance Armstrong have made a deal with the US Anti Doping Agency to admit they doped in exchange for damning testimony against him.
The deal offered by USADA will slap a six-month sentence on Levi Leipheimer, Dave Zabriskie, Christian Vande Velde, George Hincapie and Jonathan Vaughters,
WTF? So those guys get to admit to doping, they get suspended, but still get to finish the Tour? Meanwhile, Armstrong has only been accused, and there's no proof at all of doping on his part, and he's been banned from cycling events including the IronMan?
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?????
Is that Wiggins bloke an absolute knob...or am I missing something?