- Last post
- 58 Responses
- It will be interesting to see how he does without a highly dedicated lead out team.crillix
- He says don't expect another 4 or 5 stage haul this year for a couple of reasons...Wolfboy
- 1 the team's number one priority is Wiggins and yellow (it's his best chance and won't be this good next year)Wolfboy
- 2 his priority is the Olympics and he's changed his training for a classic style race so has lost a bit of his blistering power.Wolfboy
- I wouldn't be surprised to see him comb off in the mountains this year.Wolfboy
- *climb off in the mountainsWolfboy
I wonder who will be busted for doping this year
Excellent. Headed out for a 6:30 am Canadian centurion (100km) to celebrate...
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!
Hopefully now he gets the credit he deserves, brilliant win, massive for British cycling
Wiggins you poor sod.
I like the coverage of Le Tour on ITV4 and if I'm working from home I'll have the Euro Sport coverage on in the background. But Le Tour will always sound like this:
Little known Tour fact: Laurie Laughlin, of Rad and Full House fame, once followed the entire race and pleasured herself to climax inside a portable toilet near every single finish line. C'est magnifique!
WTF? So those guys get to admit to doping, they get suspended, but still get to finish the Tour? Meanwhile, Armstrong has only been accused, and there's no proof at all of doping on his part, and he's been banned from cycling events including the IronMan?
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?????
Wasn't really slowly and surely today, when Nibali attacked they caught him within a short space of time, they just didnt let him get that far ahead, in the last km wiggo just upped his pace when he really needed to and Nibali didn't have the legs to do more.
Really enjoyed the final climb today, glad those 3 are battling it out for the podium places. I prefer the attacking style of Nibali (more pantani esq) to Wiggins style but with his great TTing he fully deserves to win. i'll be glad of a British winner and an Anglo Italian podium.
Who's in the lead?
Did he dope?
Is Wiggins' front chainring on his TT bike normal? It may just be the paint or something, but it looks like its not perfectly circular. Even the chain seems to have a particular rhythm to it that seems like the chainring might have a non-circular shape to it. Or am I just crazy?
nails. someone threw fucking nails
Main GC contenders getting flats at the top of the mountain... whoooops!
Incredible finish by Cav today. Mayo jaune heading the leadout train. Amazing speed to catch the beakaway riders to perfection on the line.
What a year for British cycling, keep it up lads.