- Last post
- 3,987 Responses
Here’s a bit the Inspiral Carpets did to explain how they recorded the theme tune:
Seeing that Number 73 video reminded me of my favourite Saturday morning show from back then. On BBC, during the summer months in the North was The 8.15 From Manchester.
The opening credits had a theme tune by The Inspiral Carpets and referenced some of Peter Saville’s Factory design work. Lovely stuff:
- woooooah, i swear i remember this exact episodeIanbolton
- Christ that's terrible, lol. And the theme tune's different to how I memba? This was about the same time as He-Man was on Saturday morning TV, wasn't it?Nairn
- Can remember they had a rooftop that got graffiti'd, I didn't know what it was when I wee, but I knew I liked it.PhanLo
- I like it. Good one, mate.cherub
- Sandi Toksvig looks a little like Jennifer LawrenceIanbolton
Just popped into mind. Oh, to be a teenager again. Well, for a day or two anyway.
This theme tune
love me some Madness