- Last post
- 3,198 Responses
Every time I turned on MTV I had to sit through this:
- i don't remember ever thinking rick mcmurray was a stylish man hahkingsteven
- i think the hype around them was just so big when this song came out they couldn't fail. but god, its just so bad.kingsteven
- lol shape, style gurufadein11
How could we not have Ash in here!
- Bjork b-sides was where all the gems were hidden.shapesalad
- I must confess: I hated this show with a seething passion.Continuity
- Why? Celebrity Dummies?canoe
- America's love of low brow entertainment?canoe
- Was beavis the first to twerk?wagshaft
Greatest metal solo of all time.
- That is a very bold statement, but ultimately incorrect. :-)Morning_star
- Going to have to go with Morning_star on this one.
See, for example: Alex Skolnick's solo for 'Souls of Black'.Continuity
This one always comes to mind when December comes along:
I was watching Top of the Pops 1994 tonight and this one was featured:
- You were doing what now?Nairn
- BBC 4 are showing every Top of the Pops in order (but missing the ones that were presented by a peodophile) and they’re up to 1994. I watch them.Wolfboy
- Crash Test Dummies made it on Top of the Pops? Oh god, I'm so sorry. I thought we'd managed to limit the contagion to Canada only.Continuity
- I'm also sorry for the Barenaked Ladies' mere existence, as long as we're at it.Continuity
- Signs your getting oldimbecile
- I didnt even clink the link and I can hear that annoying humming.fooler
- Oh boy I hated this one.. his voice is beyond creep and annoying.shapesalad
- This is a good one for bellowing in the showerscarabin
- "Birthmarks all over her body" never sat well with me. Such a shit tunesausages
- someone handed me one of these and I immediately remembered every word of this song.
- What a jam.Ramanisky2
- They don't make them like they used to. Modern music really lacks something, human touch perhaps. Or I'm getting old...shapesalad
- Autotune certainly didn't help anything.Continuity