- Last post
- 3,198 Responses
- My sister had this all over her legs and our cat rubbed up against her legs and the cats hair fell out too. WTF was in that stuff???fooler
- salts of thioglycolic acid like potassium thioglycolate or calcium thioglycolate in combination with bases such as calcium, sodium, or potassium hydroxide.imbecile
- Always bangernecromation
- It's the subtlety that does it for mestoplying
- Prince writ it tooMrT
- This song always makes me think of this scene...
- Yep Edwin. It wasn’t on the OST though.MrT
Ah well, listen, shape.
If we're going to throw Enya into this, let's also have downtempo electronica 90s monks, yeah?
- downtempo electronica 90s *pan pipe* monks at thatNairn
- Oh yes, quite.
- satan's alley?futurefood
- (tv is on and it's 3 am in 1991) '...If you subscribe in the next 30 minutes to the Columbia House Record and Tape Club you'll receive 11 albums for 1 cent...'prophetone
- Perfect soundtrack for playing Mystyuekit
Pretty sure Enya hasn't been posted yet, how can we have the 80's/90's without her!
- Yeah. Sure she was a bit Alan Partridged at the time but unfairly so.MrT
- what a nightmare, stuff that I try to remove from my memories.ApeRobot
- You've dug up very traumatic experiences in my life with this, thanks shape.futurefood