- Last post
- 318 Responses
What can you tell me about Hermeticism? I mean, I've read the Wikipedia articles. But, that's probably not the breakdown I'm really looking for. Give it to me in a sentence or two.
scarf cult lambda delta oompta, decatur chapter since 1983
Do you like snakes, or do snakes like you?
- snakes is another word fire-pill
- i've had a snake but didn't like it much. had spiders, millipedes, scorpions, but my favorite was a praying mantisscarabin
- cock is fun tooscarabin
- the mantis laid an egg sac which hatched a bajillion micromantises. they'd show up at the weirdest times, like on her back during sex and just look at youscarabin
- back during sex and just look at youscarabin
all answers can be found here:
thought this was the thread where you can ask "scarabin" a question and he will answer it....here. ;-)
My question for Mr Bin is when are you coming to Amsterdam?
@waterhouse: an archaic, theistic philosophy described in pseudo-scientific terms. hermeticism was the first "science" in my opinion, they attempted to explain philosophical and moral principles using what they perceived as laws of nature, and vice-versa.
I'm assuming there's already some pre-production humming on this 50 Shades of Grey hysteria.
you could have just asked anyone,
you so racist
What's the difference between a witch and a warlock and a wizard?
THey are all figment of your imaginations,
they are no such thing like they are no god
have you ever had a semi bestiality experience?
Is a beefsteak folded in half on a heater considered bestiality?
(responding for scarabin because he's busy)
attended any crisco parties?
Do you still indulge in tube steak from time-to-time?
- not since college. was seeing an italian stylist for a few monthsscarabin
- he was like ten years older than i was so it fizzled outscarabin
- i've kissed a few boys since then thoughscarabin
- Just lost your appetite?MarleyMarl
- he just prefers sashimiCALLES
- yeah, and i don't really run in those circles anymore so i don't run into a lot of hot guys that go that wayscarabin
- ahem... excuse me...
do you secretly watch glee and sing along?