- Last post
- 323 Responses
in regard to magick i will tell you this: if you want to know if it's really useful, take a look at the people using it. where are they in life? are they they at the top or bottom of maslow's pyramid? most of what i've seen in these folks is really not impressive. you're probably better off looking into neuro-lingustic programming, which is where the real strength of ritual magick comes in. it can be extremely beautiful to practice and it's an amazing feeling knowing you're practicing something in some cases many thousands of years old but when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it you're simply manipulating archetypes, which represent different parts of your mind. study jung and joseph campbell and you'll cover that stuff. then look inward and strive to really, REALLY know yourself. illumination doesn't come from trying to exert control over external forces but from understanding what's happening inside.
the main reason i've drifted away from that stuff and gone for more of a buddhist bent
Have you ever been involved in a "LIGHTING BOLT" fight?
- no, sadlyscarabin
- hahah at the guy in laid outCALLES
- wow they are serious74LEO
- I kinda get why people do this sort of thing. each to their own. but how does it all work in terms of battles n shit?HAYZ1LLLA
- i've heard they do rock paper scissors sometimes instead of dicescarabin
- that makes sense whi waqs a kid we played super heroes drew our own and made hit points strength but r-p-s makes sense74LEO
will you mail me some acid? ;\
Do you laugh at people that say they don't believe in magick yet work in advertising?
if you could, would you lick your own balls
are you anemic or is it just the makeup?
What does Scarabin mean?
^ in the egyptian mythology the scarab pushes the sun through the sky each day. this cycle of birth, rebirth and death is the oldest story known to man and serves to remind me that all things are impermanent and non-static, worthy of re-invention. getting stuck in one way of thinking or being is death to me.
my birth name is nathan alan corwin; each of these names end in the "n" sound so it seemed natural to append the word with it to form a name. i've been using this name for various things since high school.
- you def have google on your side with italbums
- Is that kind of like a dung beetle?
This is getting deeper.cotton
- change your last name to corwan74LEO
- it is exactly a dung beetlescarabin
- i'm actually thinking about dropping the middle and last names and just changing it all to just "nathan scarabin"scarabin
- cool man!74LEO
- yea thats pretty dopeHijoDMaite
- alan scaraban is pretty awesome toooey
True. Same with me. No one line of thought has the answers. Keep an open mind to all things and make no judgements and take no position.
Hi scarabin! .. saw you had a Q&A so thought I'd say hello.
will my erection last longer if I buy the brand new macbook retina pro?
Are there any items of colour present in your wardrobe?
Like a pink shirt, blue sweater or khaki trousers?
Hey, Scarabin. Have you hung out with Anitgirl yet?
How many fibres are intertwined in a shredded wheat biscuit?
Scarabin, what did david say to the engineer in prometheus?
Ever coming to London scarabin?
do you PIITB?
Scarabin, how may Buut Pirates do you suspect lurk here?