- Last post
- 9 Responses
Who else has a magic or mighty, or any other fucking apple mouse that has a mind of its own. I often see the cursor move on it's own. And its only ever happened on Mac OSX. I'm a semi fanboy but never had this before osx.
appe makes shit mice .. just buy a microsoft one.
i had this issue when i upgraded to 10.5.4 i think on my mac pro. it was a system software issue. i have a wired pro mouse and a wireless mighty mouse. it was so bad i was forced to buy another drive, format that back to 10.5.2 and move my crap over. when i mean bad i mean it got worse over several days to the point where i couldn't do a shutdown.
also i disconnected all my usb periphs plugged them in one by one, etc. and the cursor would not stop bouncing around.
now i have a snow leopard upgrade i haven't installed yet and am a little apprehensive about it for the jumpy mouse reason.
sounds like you have a bad desk. Try it on a piece of paper
Mouse could be picking up vibrations from a hard desk, speakers? Mouse mat would eliminate that.
An alternative - or as well - try turning down the mouse sensitivity.
i really like my magic mouse.
I've had mine less than 2 months and I'm on my third set of batteries. Shite.
- desperately good is a nice expressionlukus_W
- i am using this as the batteries in my magic mouse died and im too lazy to get new ones..e-pill
- they should have had a usb recharge port on it.. like the iphone has, that would have been so much smarter.e-pill
- for my needs the magic mouse is ok, i prefer a track pad over everything..e-pill
- by trackpad i mean that lil square on the laptop.e-pill
I have a $20 logitech cordless mouse that rocks. can't ask for anything more