- Last post
- 558 Responses
If I only had a flat bed and a few thousand bucks I'd go here at the end of the month.
There are over 387 vintage bikes, truckloads of parts, a few odd cars, and a crashed Cessna(!). It is all happening June 25th in Columbia, Tennessee, with the items available for inspection the day before. Click here for the Bator Auctions Catalog and auction details.
- Royal Enfield: Making excellent mechanics out of ordinary men since 1893™blaw
- I don't know if there's any truth to that, I've just always gotten a kick out of that saying.blaw
- I love the look of those bikes, by the way. My fav is the Bullet Military: http://image.motorcy…blaw
- better know how to tinker if you get one o these...ntslide
- also can't register in CAntslide