- Last post
- 31 Responses
Just seen it.
Well... Quite a disappointment.
Some dialogue was straight shit.
I think Nolan needs his brother back to write some good shit.
IMO his worst movie.
It does have A LOT of action, but so did Inception and it was an amazing film...
he is out of ammo, now only medicore movies from him....
Saw it yesterday. Mainly because many of the scenes were filmed in my home town. Cinematography was great. I felt like my IQ is lower than my shoe size as at some point all this time travelling was too hard to follow. Felt like learning new programming language where you understand that there has to be some kind of logic behind but you just can't get it.
Dunkirk was boring but beautiful.
The Batman movie with Bane had dumb writing.
2001 is also a boring movie. Every genius can't do it all.
The sound design and audio made this movie pretty much unwatchable. Through most of the movie, it was hard to discern the dialogue over the background music.
- Sounds like a a shit cinema problem.Nairn
- the sound in the mixing studio's is just to good. They have to test with more inferior material. This happens a lot. Same with colour grading btwtank02
- State of the art studio. It appears others are having the same issuesHayoth
- Yeah, the version I saw, I could hear everything fine.toemaas
My friend Ryan works with Chris Nolan on all his movies. He needed back surgery after Tenet because he’s been lugging around an iMax camera for years
No box office info : https://variety.com/2020/film/bo…
- Numbers are irrelevant considering the context, sharing them today would certainly make the film look like a flop, but it will be in theatres until NYEspl33nidoru
- Lol who fucking cares about these numbers. Relevant to industry. Anyone else who cares is a dorknb
- This will be a classic, who tf cares about numbers man?!grafician
The first 10min were good. Then I had problems getting past the 30min mark. Need to continue there and see if I can finish it. So far I think the soundtrack seems better than the movie.
^ I wanted to stop it after 45min, couldn’t stand how precious and self-indulging everything was. Also the constant scientific gibberish.
Worth watching til the end though, can’t say I liked it but it gets better in the second half as the time thing gets progressively more vertiginous.