- Last post
- 326 Responses
What more can we expect from this year? I’m watching a lot of documentaries about super volcanoes for some reason.
I think you're thinking of 2012
The ruling planet Mercury is present in Sagittarius which imparts a dual character and this is creating an auspicious time for you. Although a little confused at the beginning, you will be able to make concrete decisions. The presence of the Moon in the 9th house is going to give you all the luck you need to get things done. You will maintain good health and find success in all your ventures. However, the presence of Mars in your 6th house might give you a little stress every now and then but nothing more than that. The 7th house occupied by Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, and Ketu is going to give you a good share of ups and downs in your relationship. You will have moments of romantic bliss and moments of unwanted misunderstandings but the most dangerous and harmful of all this will be the ego clashes between you and your partner.
Apart from this, Rahu will also impact your patience and calmness. The transit of Rahu into Taurus will create circumstances for you to travel abroad.
- Needed a good laugh.monospaced
- if you take out all the bullshit, you're left with 'concrete decisions' - which I'm assuming is in the Grand Designs, polished / quartz epoxy sense.Fax_Benson
- totally hypothetical, unless I find find success in some of my venturesFax_Benson
we are here:
- You'll do fine! Just breathe. You can do this!Akagiyama
- do your fingernails before making an appearance. our multiple generations of judgemental assholes will torn you apart on social media really quick.sted
- And the invasion will be over before you could meet with the leader of humanity, who is of course the president of the united states.sted
2020 ain't shit.
I have a new, awesome job, and I just moved to a new apartment.
Most of my life I was broke, and now I have plenty of cash I can spend on stupid shit (but won't because that's stupid).
Fuck you, 2020. You can suck my dick. Bring it on, bitch.