- Last post
- 19 Responses
did you just buy a hotel in vegas? QBN pool party!!! I'll pay a nominal fee to pool party with you all.
Nobody charges friends to come to their pool party. That’s not a thing.
part of this is just the frame of reference... do you want a pool party or do you want to have a party in the backyard which happens to have a nice pool
because like pool party - especially one charging - i'd imagine people expect models and an open bar and basically scenes from a generic los angeles music video
but if you have a grill out, maybe some backyard games that don't suck, some booze / some byob, a "hey there's also a dope ass pool"... then it's one of those situations where after a while people get drunk and suddenly are doing cannonballs and yelling out quotes from anchorman and almost famous
- < ThisRamanisky2
- How much would you toss to your neighbor to be able to use their pool for the second scenario, if you didn't have access to a pool?cannonball1978
- Ahhh... There it is. Sounds like a recipe for an awkward/uncomfortabl... neighbor relationship for years to come.aslip
- @cannon, it all depends on provisions really. just the pool then it's like, no man you're my neighbor and this is neighborly.colin_s
- if you have- even limited, first come first serve- food and drinks available, i'd probably bring my own too but still chip in $10 for your effortscolin_s
- Are you thinking of a Gatsby pool party?SimonFFM
Lots of chicks. Banging
Sausage party. Shitty
Music that everyone can enjoy. Banging
Super loud rap, psy-trance etc. Shitty.
Dedicated crew cleaning empty cups, bottles. Banging
Dirt, thrash, spilled drinks everywhere. Shitty
Enough ice, enough water, drink options other than a keg, clean toilets are a must.
Alright... thinking back on some of the pool parties you've been to...
What makes a bangin' pool party?
What makes a shitty pool party?
Bring drinks and food. No baller with a pool needs your money if they invite you.
Is this an American thing?
This is the WASPIEST sounding thing I've heard in a while.
One does not pay to go to a backyard pool party.
I'm not paying to go to a friend's place to hang out in their pool. I'll gladly BMOB and pee in their pool for free.
Is this a party with a bunch naked SimonFFM models walking around and mounds of yayo as far the eye see? Then yes I would pay.
- if there were... you gonna pay?cannonball1978
- was being jokey/sarcastic ... I’ve never been to a party like I was on an episode of Entourage or Ballers. Shiiiiiiiit. I wish.Ramanisky2
- But no I’ve never paid to go to any normal pool party ... I’d bring some beers and snacks/food but that’s it.Ramanisky2
- I'm not a pimp, Ramanisky. You'd be disappointed for sure.SimonFFM
LOL - I love this thread already. It's like the perfect sibling to the midlife crisis thread in terms of how so many of us acknowledged how different we are vs. 10+ years ago on QBN. Who would have thought you'd be asking this place about pool party pricing. :)
do you guys charge for people to come over for pool parties or BBQ'S?
$12 sounds fair, or $20 if you're also providing the alcohol.
The Vegas pool party I went to was $50 just to get in.
Hey, I'm trying to get some perspective on some stuff.
1) What would you pay to go to a pool party in someones back yard if they have a nice pool?
2) What do you think the overall cost of a pool party should end up being (the overall cost of throwing the party)?
Thought I'd throw this out there and ask before I overdo/underdo it...