- Last post
- 21 Responses
Wheres John Conner?
Noooo, not Terminator!
Well, it worked well enough the other times...
halt and catch robots
Here's hoping thgey do this with Alien next. That shit was always missing strong female roles too.
- um, Ripley?kona
- um, Shaw?kona
- I think he was being sarcastic, konaMaaku
- fuck me, sorry. i'm tired as fuck
re-reading it, it's obvious
- I think it'd be a hoot if they did this with Rambo I - I remember noticing, when I was about 14, that it had barely one female actor in the entire thing.detritus
- detritus, sarcasm is lost on these forumsimbecile
- Aye, it mostly is, but kona gets a pass :)detritus
- I prefer to think of my schtick on QBN as 'dry' rather than sarcasm, especially as I get older. It's conceit wrapped up in conceit, for sure...detritus
- Don’t be bashful. Full sarcasm all the way!MrT
- Don't even get me started on the Sailor Moon reboot.garbage
Steven Tyler is going to be a great Sarah Conner!
They should make it where humans travel from the past to fight robots in the future!
I'll not be back.
What's worse- an Aliens, Star Wars, or Terminator sequel?
the original had a rawness to it, not low budget but gritty. The new shit looks way too polished and way too much CG I think.
they're gonna ghost buster it...
Daaaamn... they would rather use a CGI version of Edward furlong than real living one.