- Last post
- 39 Responses
I just read HWMNBN and DRIFTMONKEY posts and I think this deserves its own thread.
Unlike you peasants, detritus was birthed in the safe confines of a modern hospital.
- lol... grumpy as usual ;)OBBTKN
- ok toxic cuntpinkfloyd
- Did you wake up on the mouth-breathing half-wit literalist side of the bed again, pinklevitch?detritus
- haha, -5, if i include the three undone by some good samaritans earlier! Some of you plebs are far too gauche for my sophisticated dry wit.detritus
- Portugal was a good move.detritus
- ^ lolGnash
- It's a shame what's happened to a lot of post-war British housing - they were beautiful, once upon a time. Now, sadly too often, vast vistas of squalid decay.detritus
- There are huge tracts of London that are remorselessly horrid, the result of years of unconsidered bodging, extensions and tree-decimation. Sad.detritus
- When I was a child my dad could easily find a parking spot down the street.shapesalad
- As a teen, it was more of a struggle, and often had to park further from the house.shapesalad
- Looking now on street view, everyone's ripped out their flowered front gardens to park their obesity wheelchairs.shapesalad
Childhood home in Toledo, across the street from the zoo was bull dozed back in the 80's. =(
- that house is probably worth about $4 millionlvl_13
- Uncle lived on first floor. My family on the second (my room with the balustrade). The attic was for divorcees.wagshaft
- the 'full house' house! (in my TV memory)uan
- Reminds me of Mrs Doubtfireset
- Is this where the Grateful Dead lived?CyBrainX
- Probably not.
- The dead house was on ashbury. a couple blocks away.wagshaft
You guys are weird, I was born in a hospital.
And the house I grew up in is now a condo, so no pictures.
just searched the house I was born (or the first I remember living in) and it is no more, it's a ice cream business now (or at least for the last 10 years)
- Northumberland, UKdetritus
- One in the middle, I think.
Photo here is from path.
To the right of pic, an old graveyard. Behind pic, a river. Bliss.detritus
- Would you move back up north? House prices are much more reasonable than London/M25.shapesalad
- I would. She wouldn't.detritus
- Nice! I'd love to move out of London as well. Bloody train times/pricesmugwart
- Cant she be convinced? London really is going down the pan and fucking fastmugwart
- York/Harrogate are not bad, on the tourist map. Harrogate looks like Richmond or Hampstead, same up market shops etc. Leeds nearby for work.shapesalad