- Last post
- 26 Responses
Start a tumblr or twitter feed for this and you'll have a book deal in a year.
ah, I just like posting them up here
You collect them or something?
I came across a box of them and before they go wanted to go through and take pics of ads n gigs that looked of interest (hopefully not just to me!)
been following these posts, Gardener... would be great as an instagram account (or similar) if you've got enough content... really digging everything though— thanks for sharing
thanks for the heads up, and sorry about the photobucket speed
shall carry on until someone screams FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!
- Jesus, Burchill was / is such a shit writer. Her and Parsons were a pair of fucking clowns who turned into establishment wankers.face_melter
- That rather bitter missive aside, these are great - top (rank) stuff.face_melter
- indeed. i like that time has shown the writing to be utter BS and that the advertisements are the only thing of historical value.kingsteven
- Yeah, Jon Savage is the only from that period to retain their integrity and continue to be an excellent writer.face_melter
- Wow, you weren't kidding. That write-up is the epitome of trying too hard.garbage
Great thread. Keep em coming.
Wow. Thanks for this deluge of awesome.