- Last post
- 40 Responses
Where does Batman show up or time change?
The first 15mins of Saving Private Ryan was enough for me thanks. Horrifying real life shit man.
- yeah I didnt like that either.sureshot
- Same with me. This movie is different. Very litt blood, a lot more suspense.inv
- watching today! nov. 2017 that issureshot
- I was thinking that too. It was very non violent. Nolan let the events speak for themselves. There wasn't even that much dialogue.CyBrainX
Can't wait to see what Nolan does with a more straightforward story (if that's what we're getting here). He's one of my absolute favorite directors but sometimes i feel like his movies get so laden with exposition.
Super excited about this though! Might watch Inception again just because it's fucking BRILLIANT.
- I actually feel the opposite sometimes. There are so many cuts in his films because the narratives are so condensed.twooh
- Kind of feel like we're saying the same thing though no? The narratoves are condesned because there's so much to explain – exposition?DaveO
Looking good... Want.
"There's no hiding from this son... we have a job to do. Now go get that crappy pinwheel out the safe."
Looking forward to this quite a bit. I love old WWII films like A Bridge Too Far and Battle of Britain - proper 'big' film-making on wide locations.
Who has seen this? As someone with a great interest in WWII, I was looking forward to this film for a good while.
I was not let down at all. Loved it.
Favorited the Spitfire action. So sick. But so much more...
An amazing work of cinema. I'd hold it up as one of his best.
Thought it was great, not mind-blowing or anything. Very, almost overly, dramatic. Nothing like Saving Private Ryan, so don't go thinking it'll be gory and all gung-ho. Not at all. Very intense though with the sound. 8/10 IMO.
Thought it was brilliant, my wife however hated it lol
Liked the back and fourth and overlapping events.
Spitfire battles and the first five minutes stood out the most. Have to see this on 70mm imax.
Possibly his best film yet.
Beautifully shot, incredibly good sound design and score.
Work of art.
I'm going tomorrow!
Fuck... almost cried at few scenes...
Not really a fan of another war movie but this is totally not another typical war movie.
The tension... the devastation... hopelessness...
2 thumbs up.