- Last post
- 25 Responses
Well as of tonight, curse still holding up strong.
i don't get baseball but I get up at 3.am everynight with wife to watch Dodgers vs Cubs.
Our new coach has a winner mentality who can take risks unlike Mattingly. We need moar goals tonite!
-My 2 cents on the matter.
Absolutely amazing. We live .8 miles from Wrigley Field right now. The car honking and cheering in the street is nonstop. What an incredible game that was.
good win, that indians home run was fucking epic tho. They should have won.
what a great world series! Congrats to all cub fans!
What a crazy final game! Half my family is from Chicago (my cousin lives a block from Wrigley Field) so they have got to be caught up in the craziness right now. My 90 year old grandfather has basically been waiting his entire life to see Cubs win.
I'm from Chicago. I'm so glad the cubs won. But I hate their fans. Seriously so glad I wasn't in Chicago lastnight!
Tears were shed
Complete strangers were hugged
Even as a White Sox fan I thoroughly enjoyed the Cub's win
- as a Braves fan.. I cant believe how nervous I got watching this game ... Amazing! one of the best World Series games. Ever.Ramanisky2
- After my 3rd heart attack my wife told me I had to leave the bed and watch the game from the living room.kona
- It was an amazing victory.kona
- I bet you shit the bed when dude tied it at 6 with that HRRamanisky2
Why is it called world series? The only country playing is US (and its loser friend Japan, not sure about the latter)
- No other team anywhere around the world can could even compete with a MLB team, the idea is silly and preposterous.utopian
- because its not a sport.
it's some kind of children's street game played by adultsdrgs
- lol @utopian....pretty sure cubans, portoricans and/or dominicansMaaku
- dont forget israel and chinese taipei
Mack Lives Blatter?