- Last post
- 310 Responses
What's with the lack of rollovers on links and buttons? A site feels dead, or non-functional, without some rollover indication.
- Rollovers are for pussies ese!ORAZAL
- This would be a great idea if it were 1999.kona
- Jobs killed rollovers right before he killed flash.uan
- Agreed. Needs rollovers. Still browse from a desktop primarily. Rollovers aren't dead.monospaced
- Saying rollovers are dead is retardedset
- Do you guys really think this audience really needs rollovers?kona
How does one make a new thread? It seems I don't have privileges.
Show on profile how many upvotes and downvotes each member has made
- this would be fun...pango
- feeling will get hurt.
- How many they've made not how many they've receivedset
- no feelings hurt but maybe the blonde chic named pango will be hurt.yurimon
- lol i'm getting way more up vote than you.pango
- but you win on down vote :(pango
can we have one more broad cast button at the top of the page so it takes you to the bottom of the page? with text box selected?
an NSFW checkbox would be a good addition to the broadcast section. This will add (NSFW) to the beginning or end of the title.
A button to hide all NSFW
A button to show only NSFW
I like the idea of the new homepage with the sweet new feed, but any way to make the News (NT) the default view? Or have the homepage view be an option under the user menu, like show/hide images and turning the jingle on and off? Or have it cookie based, so it remembers my choice the next time I visit qbn.com?
Right now a chick and her gaping gap are showing up right at the top. Not entirely NSFW, but it could be construed as such.
I would suggest making the "NT™" the default on the homepage.
- Cover is more representative of the people's interests & taste. QBN is for the people.ORAZAL
- I'm with utopian on this one.Continuity
- Embrace your inner bros.ORAZAL
- I say cover.docpoz
- Absolutely not! Love that they've finally accepted that this site is about the forum not the scarcely updated NT part.
Love the new index :)set
- I guess the option to choose like we have with 'oldest' and 'latest' might be nice. Cover works for me though.set
- If I could upvote this 10 times I would.jtb26
- yea well you can't so go fuck yourselfset
- how about to cookie it (or however you do it with 'newest' & 'oldest') so everybody is happy.uan
- I like the cookie ideamoldero
mood icons cause nobody knows when people play around.
- Downvoted. Not playing around.Sep
- mandatory mood icons, have to pick one with every post or you cant post,yurimon
- That's the worst idea I've ever read and I've read 'Mein Kampf'.Sep
- downvoting is more competitive then up voting is Georges might beat my record.yurimon
- LOL SepORAZAL
- Yurimons mood icon would constantly be a piece of bullshitmoldero
- This problem was solved long ago
:) :( X(ETM
I would love a search box here that is just google search (not some half assed filter), using string "site:qbn.com your search" and spits it out in a nice qbn layout.
- pointless fluffset
- I mean it'd be nice but can't imagine they'd waste time doing that when we're all capable of using googleset
- Well, some of us.set
- Cos it sucks having to go on another website for searching?Continuity
- Exactly. I do this all the time, be nice to stay within qbn.cominteliboy
- Google has a search box for internal site searches QBN could monetize, just sayinmoldero
Now I've got Hilary's big ole titties on my QBN homepage... Would love qbn.com/today be the default! =D
there was a sticky "Newstoday™" link on the left pvn column. worked nicely. bring it back!
The Newstoday layout definitely looks nicer as the front page.
While it's useful to see the most commented posts, taken out of context they sometimes don't make a lot of sense and I'm not sure it should be the first thing people see. Especially when it is a picture of Hillary Clinton's gigantic boobs.
- Hey QBN admin. Why don't you just admit that this redesign is a failure and go back to the drawing board?iCanHazQBN
- I know we don't pay money to use this site... but jesus, it shouldn't be this hard to get it right.iCanHazQBN
- new site is great, just make default NT, not cover or feed.inteliboy
- Why don't y'alls admit that this is a reflection of your interests?ORAZAL
- Can't believe they took it off the cover!ORAZAL
- hehe how funny http://i.imgur.com/a…juanluisgarcia
- Y'alls the kind of people that get drunk, puke & piss on your street and complain about the neighborhood being dirty the next day.ORAZAL
- juanliuis: yep, the irony!ORAZAL
- At least our puke and piss are contained within the appropriate threads. It's up to the user to click on them or not...iCanHazQBN
- This is just bad planning and design with no foresight. They launched the new site, what, about a month ago? And are still trying to figure it out..iCanHazQBN
- They've got it figured out, they have given us the tools. The offending post has 7 upvotes at the time.ORAZAL
- Yeah, but it's displayed as the first thing one sees when landing on QBN.com... that's the point.iCanHazQBN
- Yes, that is the point.
To each his own.ORAZAL
you can always not visit during work hours, I like dem fat saggy titz :(georgesIII
- I have no problem with it personally. I am da boss and nobody can see my monitor. But for others it could be a problem. Plus it just looks bad to have that asiCanHazQBN
- the Home page. The Home page should be more controlled and design-related.iCanHazQBN
- Agreed, the Home Page is too important to just leave it to "the people." They will just end up posting Hillary's tits over and overyuekit
- It was a bad decision to allow upvoted content to show up on the homepageernexbcn
- democracy = reddit or 4chan, jerry springeryurimon
- Some men just want to watch the world burnORAZAL
- It is what it is. Own up to your shit haha.docpoz
- ORAZAL, when guests come over to your house, don't you hide your dirty clothes and Fleshlight for a more welcoming environment?iCanHazQBN
Make up/down voting serve a purpose or get rid of it. Posts with enough down votes should be automatically greyed out or collapsed so you only see who posted and the vote score.
AI support. A system that compares images to prevent timeline.
"The image you are posting already exist. Are you sure you want to post" cancel | post
Hire Pentagram to redesign the logo and website for QBN.
Excluding off topic threads/posts from being highlighted on the front page would fix issues like Hillarys big-ol-titties on the front page,.
Because you do know that 1 day trolls will discover upvoting Marychains naked grandma S&M pics will be pretty hilarious.
- They can't make it to the cover because they're in NSFW thread. I doubt that people will NSWF their own posts in SFW threads.ORAZAL
- ah so there's off topic AND nsfw? cool, I didn't realizemoldero
- Not sure if that was sarcasm. Off-topic is NSFW. We don't have the off-topic option. All new threads (not posts) should be on topic.ORAZAL
- not sarcasm brada,
off topic = non design related stuff
because this is supposed to be a design forum
nsfw = Not Safe For Work = big-o-tittiesmoldero
- in that case, a NSFW tag would be a great idea as well. and excluding off topic AND nsfw from the homepage would be a good thingmoldero