- Last post
- 38 Responses
€ 2,50 – € 3,00 (Berlin, Home of the Döner)
- VÖNER from Falafeldream2010.. €3.50 .. but seriously, best food in Weddingautoflavour
- Sauce of the week this week.. Spinachautoflavour
- yeah, good place, been there a few times. the owner is quite chatty!pressplay
- shout out to Wael .. 65 representautoflavour
- < this is all you should knowfeel
To me those things look disgusting. Never tried one.
I think they go for like 9 bucks or so here in Vancouver. Could be wrong.
^ actually they’re not that bad. you get the whole food pyramid (bread > vegetables > meat > fat)... in reversed order... depending on the place they can be pretty disgusting though. everything below €2,50 is instant gastric flu.
Halloumi Sandwich is where its at..
Milan 3.50€ to 4.50€, same in düsseldorf
In the last few years it went from 2 to 3 - 5 here in Amsterdam. Quality can vary a lot and is somehow not price dependent.
Man, that looks delicious. Anyone point me in the direction of the sauce they use for these? A quick look says its not the yogurt sauce like on gyros, but its sweeter. Other than that, some slow cooked beef and lamb, flat bread, onions cucumbers and tomatoes, and I'd give it a try making them from scratch.
we don't have these easily accessible in San Diego
- sheeeit... you have Aliberto's, Filiberto's, Roberto's, etc...monospaced
- most of those are soo gross nowdays. 1 out of 5 is goodHijoDMaite
- that's too bad... when I lived there they were so fucking goodmonospaced
- go to TOMMYs on Voltaire St. in OB..it is the best Mex in SDcbass99
- that looks like its been sitting at the bottom of the fridge for about a month alreadyautoflavour
- actually the last one looks pretty goodautoflavour
- its a deep friend bread smothered in non-descript hummus type sauce kind of wayautoflavour
- best/worst drunk food.lodef
- looks fucking AMAZINGmonospaced
overheard this turkish guy at my local gym lately: jesus, I’m working out so hard and I’m still putting on weight... and all I‘m eating are these six döners per day...
We have a large Turkish community here whee I live in London.
One place has just started doing these chicken and vegetable doners, which have vegetables of different types strewn through the spyro itself, served in a bun with soft salty cheese, vegetables and some kind of slightly South American-style MSG sauce thing (I have no idea what it is, need to ask), with a can of coke, for a fiver.
Pretty fucking good.
A decent kebab around here otherwise will set you back around £8.
You can get shitty ones for around £4.50 - all depends upon the quality of the meat.
lamb is fucking disgusting.
- c'mon, not lamb donerprophetone
- but pupusas are delightful!!!
- Why is lamb disgusting?DRIFTMONKEY
- I personally can't stand the smell or flavor of it. Bleh!HijoDMaite
- Doesn't mean it's disgusting. I find it to be one of my favorite meatsmonospaced
- me too. +1 indian lamb saag or ghonessh or whatever it's called, spicy spinach mush n lamb chunksprophetone
- heavy flavor, rich. soooo good.prophetone
3,50 € and 4,50 € with fries and goat cheese in it.