- Last post
- 38 Responses
Shit kebab sober = fucking disgusting
Great kebab sober = fucking amazing
Shit kebab drunk = fucking amazing
Great kebab drunk = might as well have paid a fiver for shit kebab, both amazing when drunk.
- Kebab = late night drunk food.ApeRobot
- for an englishman that is just about the most obvious statement availableset
- I eat doner any time of the day. Delicious and fits in very well with my diet.orrinward2
- this applies to NYers toomonospaced
- english nyker'syurimon
lamb is fucking disgusting.
- c'mon, not lamb donerprophetone
- but pupusas are delightful!!!
- Why is lamb disgusting?DRIFTMONKEY
- I personally can't stand the smell or flavor of it. Bleh!HijoDMaite
- Doesn't mean it's disgusting. I find it to be one of my favorite meatsmonospaced
- me too. +1 indian lamb saag or ghonessh or whatever it's called, spicy spinach mush n lamb chunksprophetone
- heavy flavor, rich. soooo good.prophetone
- that looks like its been sitting at the bottom of the fridge for about a month alreadyautoflavour
- actually the last one looks pretty goodautoflavour
- its a deep friend bread smothered in non-descript hummus type sauce kind of wayautoflavour
- best/worst drunk food.lodef
- looks fucking AMAZINGmonospaced
Fuck.......meat is so disgusting. How do you guys swallow that shit? I'm nauseous over here.
€ 2,50 – € 3,00 (Berlin, Home of the Döner)
- VÖNER from Falafeldream2010.. €3.50 .. but seriously, best food in Weddingautoflavour
- Sauce of the week this week.. Spinachautoflavour
- yeah, good place, been there a few times. the owner is quite chatty!pressplay
- shout out to Wael .. 65 representautoflavour
- < this is all you should knowfeel
we don't have these easily accessible in San Diego
- sheeeit... you have Aliberto's, Filiberto's, Roberto's, etc...monospaced
- most of those are soo gross nowdays. 1 out of 5 is goodHijoDMaite
- that's too bad... when I lived there they were so fucking goodmonospaced
- go to TOMMYs on Voltaire St. in OB..it is the best Mex in SDcbass99
i love shish kebab, chicken or lamb. Not the doner. its all the crap offal and off cuts mashed into a meat popsicle....
would any of you try a "donner party" kebab?
Always amazes me how meat can be reheated so many times without causing leaky rear end (although I guess it does occasionally).
I prefer a chicken one personally but have eaten both a fair amount in my life. But who hasn't from England.
3,50 € and 4,50 € with fries and goat cheese in it.
We have a large Turkish community here whee I live in London.
One place has just started doing these chicken and vegetable doners, which have vegetables of different types strewn through the spyro itself, served in a bun with soft salty cheese, vegetables and some kind of slightly South American-style MSG sauce thing (I have no idea what it is, need to ask), with a can of coke, for a fiver.
Pretty fucking good.
A decent kebab around here otherwise will set you back around £8.
You can get shitty ones for around £4.50 - all depends upon the quality of the meat.