- Last post
- 413 Responses
I can see a face palm!
Looks like a three eyed alien
I see the two sad eyes and open crying mouth with a little bit of hair to the left of a very sad French lady
I like the RUSSIA type.
Setting it up for a Portugal v Argentina final.puke
Holy shit US is not going...
- Trump will find a non sporting fake news excuse for why...see_thru
- ...or maybe he'll beat on them on Twitter them out for throwing in the towel.see_thru
- *...or maybe he'll beat on them on Twitter for throwing in the towel.see_thru
- fake newsutopian
- S'okay all the best teams didn't make it. Like Wales ;-)Hayzilla
- But Iceland are going. Which will make the whole thign worth watching only for that. Hu!Continuity
- ^ YES. Come on Iceland. Beating England again would be the cherry on top.Hayzilla
- I cannot fucking believe what went on in CONCACAF last night. Devastated.stoplying
- Russia hacked your soccer gameMilan
- ^ LOLMaaku
nice lil rant here, but the US not even qualifying is kinda funny after all the hype of MLS and the last couple cups
- I'm am surprised the US aren't a major player on the world stage yet TBH.Hayzilla
- They're top when it comes to women's football, which makes sense ... http://www.fifa.com/…detritus
- lol, Wales rank better than England in men's football... http://www.fifa.com/…
England fans are delusional.detritus
- As are the US men's team fans, probably more so.cotton
Sucks no USA no Turkey, who am I going to root for?
Fox spent $200 million for the US broadcasting rights banking on plenty of US viewers.
- I'll still watch some games at a pub. It's football, gotta watch some football every once in a while.capn_ron
- Yeah I'll watch as many as I can, but all the casual fans will now not care at all. Not that I'm crying for Fox, mind you...stoplying
- actually. $400 million, but for both 2018 and 2022 world cupGnash